DNA Promo at Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by RedEyedNReady, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Get a free femmed 6 pack of DNA Sour Kush when you purchase a femmed 6 pack of Cataract Kush... Only 500 packs available so get em while you can! Also DNA LA Conf. in femmed is back in stock as well!

Seems like the DNA marketing plot of naming it after the true clone headband didn't work out for them.

2. wow RnR you beat me again . I.just got the info less then 30 minutes ago .. good job ..+rep..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZxl6rPb_s&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - BREAKING NEWS! DNA GENETICS PROMO![/ame]

annoying music huh ?

3. Has the cataract kush always been $20-40 bones more than their other strains or is this just a one time *special* price for the promo? ;)

4. DNA GENETICS SEEDS FEMINIZED

no price change.. all their "in demand" seeds are @ that price range..

5. haha

I see my mistake now.

I'm gonna blame it on SLH damnit!

6. I have just seen that edit are doing FREE shipping on all seeds, and they are giving away FREE Magus Genetics Warlock seeds when you spend over £50 on seeds too.... Not bad hey... I'm a bit confused, hope the offer holds out a few weeks, I don't get paid till the end of the month :(....

7. I wonder if you can get the free DNA and if I spend enough get the other fee bees too? Also, is everyone happy with Attitudes service and quality? Fast shipping , hidden product , ect?

8. For sure the Tude is always good about that... They will give you all the normal freebies plus the promo beans.

9. the Tude is okay to order from .. read if first online grow order...

10. let's see what next month's freebies are. i've been wanting an LA confidential fem too. i was putting it off until the other strains i want come back too like sage

in the short run, i need to bulk up on cheap seeds so that when i do start my grow, i have something to pick at while the real grow's going on.

11. Who is 'edit?'
    At the 'tude,this did not hold true for me.....

:wave::wave::wave:

12. grasscity.com

13. I just finished a Sour Kush,,,easy feeder,,med yeild,,,sour to sour for me,,but man it's straight to the dome stuff. The first hit is like a rush smack to the mellon:smoke:[​IMG]

14. As of about 4:00 pm EDT, they had sold out.

:(:(:(:(:(

15. ive got a sour kush in a bubble bucket vegging and she looks niceeee

16. they are out? I can still add em to my cart...

17. dna sour kush from quad thunder. not sure how old but not old at all

Attached Files:

18. Nice!! There giving out UFO seeds right now.

19. ???????

20. I wanted to buy them, twice!

Friday, I got my cash together (a buddy and I) went to place the order and they were sold out. :(

On Monday morning, they were back in stock. :confused:I bought my giftcard on the way to work. :)

When I got home, they were sold out again. :mad:

Now, I have a $150 giftcard and will wait till next months promo to order.
    :p:p:p:p:p:p

See ya in October!!!!!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: