DNA Genetics LA Chocolat with 210 actual watts and lst (maybe scrog as well)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Apr 30, 2013.

1. #1 Cmm8907, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    Hey GC. Third grow on here and will be going through the whole process once again. Just got all my new seeds yesterday and since I am coming off of a dud seed I am using one of the freebies first to re hone the skills and make sure I have it down before I start the strain I really wanna grow. So I picked a freebie I have heard good things about. LA Chocolate will be the first. I am starting with some lst on her and depending on how she grows I may throw a scrog in as flower is about to start. Let me know what you think. So here are some pics of the setup.

image.jpg

2. The seed is in paper towel and will hopefully be ready Thursday for soil.

image.jpg

3. I will be using the full fox farm line on this grow with a little snow storm ultra at the end.

[​IMG]

4. Nice man. I would add some light warrior to the mix as well. Seems like straight soil it a little hot for young seeds and packs ovdr time as well. What size pot?

5. Thanks man. I'll look into picking some up. Do you mix it with soil or use it as a note? Also its gonna be in a 3 gallon pot from seed to harvest.

6. 50 50 mix. works fantastic and you wont need to use nutrients for three or four weeks

7. LA Chocolate sounds damn tasty C. Hope this little sprout rears her head this go around.

I'm using straight FFOF for my plant and she doesnt seem to be bothered by it at all...

8. Ok so we are 24 hours into germination and we have a little sprout. Gonna give her till tomorrow i think to establish a little more first. Here is her first appearance on GC.

image.jpg

9. Sub'd! Gonna be watching your results, I just checked on my girl (bagseed of some ok stuff) today. Still waiting for my real beans to show up, shouldn't be too many more days.

10. Nice man well best of luck. If you have any questions shot them on over and if I can answer them I'm sure someone will hop in and give you a hand.

11. So we are about 40 hours into germination and she has gone into soil. As you see in the pic she has a nice root tail on her. I made sure not to burry to deep this time as I am thinking I somehow killed my last critical 47 but who knows. So here's the baby almost 2 days from the shipment from attitude.

image.jpg

12. Update time. 2 1/2 days in soil and she is up. Granted shes wering a hat which I hope will fall off soon. So I will be giving her a good week and a half to two weeks and then I will begin training her. So we're almost at th fun part.

image.jpg

13. Our girls are gonna have almost the same life cycle! Mine just peeked last night!/this mornin! I planted her on fri morning, she was up by today!

:hello:Congratz:hello: man, I hope everything goes well and she gets nice and strong. What kind of training will you be doing? LST?

14. Yea buddy. That's awesome. Shoot me a link to your journal if your doing one. I'd love to follow along. Yea I am think I am going to do some heavy lst and possibly top and possibly scrog. Not sure yet. May just heavy lst. Plan on veggies for 3 to 4 weeks max then flower due to heigh restrictions. Depends how much she grows prior to flower if I top her or not. I planted her on one end of the pot and plan on lsting her all the way across the pot and pinning down her side growth to. Gonna try to make a bush. She got rid of her hat by the time I got home so here's a new pic.

image.jpg

15. any updates bro?

16. Nothing yet. Checked on her this morning before work and she was the same. I'll give one tonight but not much will change for a few days. Its gonna be establishing roots for a few days now.

17. I am growing La Chocolat but it will be growing outside. Mine is currently approx 2 weeks old and vegging indoors. No grow journal as of now but will maybe do one group journal with indoor and out or one for each environment. Good luck on your seed. Subbed.

18. Awesome man. You got any pics of her at 2 weeks?

19. Day 3: Not much happening. About to give her a good watering but besides that she's just hanging out for now. Looking healthy and still growing. Here's a pic.

image.jpg

20. So its day 4 and I was going to post a pic but got lazy so just picture the same as the last pic but about a centimeter taller. haha. Im sure nothing exciting will be happening for a few days but I will update as it comes. I am doing small water portions of plain water twice a day as of now and don't plan to change this for at least a week.