Dmt

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokingbudz, Mar 19, 2009.

1. share experiences with the extarction/trip
    i want to know more

2. I dont have any, but if you need to satisfy your curiosity, go look on www.erowid.org, its got basicially everything you want/need to know dude.

3. the trip is fuckin crazy very intense to,if you do it,what you want is N,N-DMT,i use mimosa hostilis root bark for my extraction,you need some sodium hydroxide,also gonna need some naptha,an a bunch of other shit to extract it from the bark,

deffiently worth it,can make a good investment to

4. thank you this is very good info
    have you had luck getting it in orlando? i live in jacksonville and i have connects at ucf.
    how much does one extraction make enuff to make a soild profit

5. o yea,i make it i don't buy it,100 bucks can get you 2 kilos of bark,an you can make close to 10 grams of D out of that,then sell it for 200 a G,so that's like making that hundred in to 2000,definitely a good investment

6. The few times I smoked DMT 2 dimensional designs became incredibly 3d, I heard a weird echo in my voice, I saw vivid, complex patterns/textures floating in the air, on walls, and on certain objects, I felt like I was part of whatever I was sitting on, was extremely numb, very euphoric, and couldn't stop laughing.