DMT Question.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hashmier, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Now, Ive done plenty of research on the experience and setting and im fully prepared to take it, ive done a decent amount of haullucinogens and have set up my entire way of thought based on the the fact of being able to have a positive mindset while even sober.

Now, has anyone heard of any negative affects or people being radically changed for the worse because of it?

I have seen many positive reports, and people being totally in bliss, and having life changing experiences, and I want that, I know the perfect setting, and im totally confident in my ability to handle it,

any comments?

2. Bumparino
    :bongin:

3. I say you should definantly do it. If you enjoy lsd and mushrooms alot

i wouldnt really compare it to salvia, i dont like salvia and i really really like DMT.

Ive never heard of anybody being completly damaged from it, i personally dont think its possible to have a bad trip on DMT really, you cant freak out because your brain is so far gone you're completly unaware.

4. i agree,

DMT is around the same intensity level as salvia as far as hallucinations go, but the hallucinations are colorful fractals and spiritual beings and whatnot. also none of the pushing/pulling sensations of salvia - its a very nice body high from what i can remember

go for it!!

ps: a few of my friends had a bad time on synthetic 5-meo-dmt. i didnt love it because it made me nauseated, but i didn't have a bad trip. i was referring to organic DMT in my description above