DMT HELP please!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NIKE-BLAZERS, Dec 13, 2008.

1. so i was wondering how and where you get DMT because it seems pretty hard to find since not many people know about

2. Your best bet is to order it from an offline website, by searching for "mimosa bark", & then looking up an online guide on how to extract DMT, or to brew ayahusuaca. I could find websites for you, but I'm sure you could figure out how to use google.

Oz.

3. i just got banisteriopsis caapi and psychotria viridis in the mail so i can make some ayahuasca myself.

4. People don't realize how easy it really is. I don't think DMT is going to be the type of drug you will commonly come by through "drug dealers", & besides it will be much cheaper for you to do it yourself, & it's completely legal until the moment you consume it. I can only imagine if drug dealers were trying to sell people DMT, some people would have no clue what kind of ride they are in for, haha.

Oz.

5. DMT= salvia on acid...

6. yeah whats a website you recommend?

7. fbi.gov

8. Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.

9. Awesome. Possibly.

10. Some people just don't understand the power of drugs

11. yeah thanks for all the help:)

12. actually no its illegal the moment you extract it and if I can remember correctly its either the most illegal substance in the world or one of them.

and if you dont want to order it online you can get it at a herb or smoke shop.