DMB Nascar

Discussion in 'General' started by Gilligan, Aug 17, 2004.

1. I havent seen much love on here for Nascar, but Dave matthews Band is going to be on my fav drivers car, the DEI #8 machine, for one race in sept. The popsecret 500 in california.

DMB is my fav band, and Jr is my favorite driver, and they both support kerry.! Doh! Anyway i think this is good for the band and the sport. Nascar is expanding to new audiences, and is the fast growig sport for woman viewers.
    It is becoming really popular.

2. That's probably because nascar sucks.

It's for redneck bastards.

3. blocko thats not nice. Im a fan of nascar (uh, not a redneck bastard. guess I shattered that theory) I think thats cool gilligan! Ill be seeing my first track aug 29th, not a nascar race (Firestone Indy 225) but nevertheless exciting :)

4. Show us how dumb you are. Cant find anymore sterotypes?

Nascar has tracks in mich, 2 in cali, kansas, arizona, navada, several in the north east, so i guess there are alot of redneck bastards all over the country. There is really nothing else on in the spring and summer b/c the nba is not basketball, it is showboating crap, and im not a baseball fan. All i have is golf and nascar. Call it what you will, but i am willing to bet you have never been to a race, or you would change your mind, i bet you have never even watched a race with an open mind.

5. its cool when your there. i cant watch it on tv just like baseball. it would be sweet to be in a race kinda like big go carts. and golf is the best sport even though i suck

6. Im from michigan and we have a lotta love for nascar up here. A lotta locale racers as well, nothing like sundays at the elmira speedway. By the way is it just me or is it really weird that racecar is spelled the same both ways? lol!!! oh no not again