Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DLX papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 bruhh, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Has anyone used DLX papers? I have a chance to buy in bulk for cheap but idk if I should never used them and my local head shop and 7 11's dont have them.

2. If its cheap bulk go for it.

3. Yeah, 150 for $17. Idk if I'll ever use them all but even if I dont it saves me money after the first 25 or so. But if they suck them I dont wanna waste bud.

4. are you talking about 150 packs or 150 individual papers?

as far as quality, i would rate them right behind raw. i used DLX until i found raws. DLX are thin, the gum is good and they have a sweet water mark. their also pretty tasteless in my opinion. i beleive their longer than a standard paper too. my 2 cents.

5. Papers, and thanks I'm goin to go ahead and order them.

6. Haha absentminded typing, 150 packs