DK, TW Day 11, 120 Watt Floro

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MarsVoltaEP, Apr 25, 2005.

1. I have Diesel Kush and Trainwreck under 120 watts of floro. No ferts or ne thing. Theres 4 plants and the biggest (4 inch) has 2 Sets of main leafs, there dark green and look kindy lk they curl at teh tips, the second biggest one (4 inch) is beggining to get its second set of main leafs its 9 days old. The third (2 inch) is 8 days old and its just a stem and the 1 set of main leafs and the last is very small (1.50) inch and has small set of main leafs they all have purple stems. I am wondering am I doing somthing wrong or do they sound lk there growign right beacuse everyone elsees grows at day 11 are somtimes Far past the size fo my plants. Should they be this small?

2. HIGH All, sounds about right from where I'm sitting...mine are about 2 days old and just popping out of the soil now.

3. purple stems are alright shouldent be anything wrong smaller plants arent always bad but u probly have a bit diff of a growing situation the other people you speek of could be doing different things with there plants could be using ferts or other chemicals to give them taller plants diff light scheduals theres all kinds different things they could be doing diff i wouldent get to worried about it though if your plants start to look sick than be worried but for now because its so soon for the plants i would be to concernd