Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djeep paris

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ripcapemay93, Jun 5, 2009.

1. #1 ripcapemay93, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    so i was walking down the street and i just happened to look over and see something bright green that caught my eye. when i bent down to grab it i saw that it was a lighter. the companies called Djeep its just a really sweet black and lime green lighter with a dial to adjust the flame size. i havent seen them at any wawa's or convenience stores where i get my lighters needless to say i was pretty stoked. especially because i love lime green

2. post a picture please?

3. Those lighters are awesome, they last forever! My favorite is the orange or the purple!

4. i went to their website i think im gonna start buying these instead of bic's if i can find them, theyre pretty sweet for disposable lighters

[​IMG]

5. I have a sweet Marlboro one somewhere in my basement, it's over 10 years old and it's just now running out of fluid.

6. no offence, but i HATE djeeps. they are pretty good at first, but once they get low on fluid they are a pain in the ass to try and light. And dont quote me on this, but dont they let out more fluid than a regular bic?

7. If you have it on a high setting I'm sure it would.

Sorry about quoting you :p

8. I had a djeep lighter once that blew up in my pocket!
    wrecked a very nice pair of jeans too...:(