Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djarum Blacks and my stomach

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hexe92, May 30, 2010.

1. Ok, so heres the whole scenario, me and my friend bought a pack of camels 2 weeks ago and smoked em, since then I havent really felt any urge to smoke cigarettes, today we decided to try these Djarum Blacks, and i had 2 and i liked em. buuut, 10 minutes after that, my stomach started to feel sick, like really nasty, and i just did not want to move at all. are these the cigarettes fault, or is this possibly something to do with withdrawl? I also did not eat anything today, but I typically dont eat till lunch (this happened at about 2) my stomach feels a little better now, but i still dont wanna move.

2. Nicotine totally has a crash. Makes you feel really foggy and nauseous, yes.

You should just smoke weed, it's better lol.

3. no one wants to hear about your tobacco stuff... srry :wave:

4. dont smoke the tobacco and you dont have to worry about stupid shit like this.

the herb is better.

5. well since everyone else didnt really help i will.... the reason u dont feel good is bacause djarums arent a regular smoke. they are a clove/tobacco mix.... i work at a smoke shop and alotta my regular customers for them say they make them cough up blood. they cant be the healthiest for ya man.... the FDA did ban them back in aug. but they just came out with clove "cigars" but i wudnt reccommend them. bad for ur health...... wayyyy worse than tobacco. hope i helped tho man....

6. Jesus...I didn't know cloves were all that bad.

7. Yeah, I used to hear people say that clove cigarettes have sugar in them so it "caramelizes" your lungs if you smoke them a lot. Not sure what that entails but it sounds bad lol.

8. Ive heard this too but I like blacks. You dont smoke them like cigs. One is enough. Its great if you want to quit.

9. Funny story about quitting tobaccs, you know what probably works better than substituting another kind of tobacco?

Weed!

For the first two weeks, i'd say, anytime I wanted a cigarette I just replaced it with a joint or a bowl (there's also that oral fixation thats kind of obnoxious..) I didn't smoke blunts in that time period though (even though they are my absolute FAVORITE) because I had tried quitting cigarettes before and it never really worked out for me if I kept smoking blunts, perhaps it was the will power.

I basically just told myself "Fuck cigarettes, the only thing I want in my lungs is the Ganj" and eventually it got easier and easier until I really didn't want cigarettes anywhere. Now it's been a month and I have had absolutely no cigarettes after smoking a pack a day for about 6 years. I still feen when certain social queues are around, but I understand that's a part of the psychological addiction and will likely be with me for a very long time..

Anyways sorry for the tangent, just thought i'd comment on that since I have some experience with the issue.

10. It could just be the cigs, when Marlboro first made the Smooths I tried them and they made me sick almost everytime I smoked more than half of one.