djarum black clove cigarettes are now cigars

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Wait, they banned blacks? When?

2. Flavored Cigarettes are going to be banned, the US Fucktard Gov thinks itll help fight tobacco addiction.

Djarum Blacks will be added to the blacklist of flavored cigarettes on October 9th I believe.

This makes me wonder, when they legalize bud, will the "ban flavored weed" to fight off "addiction."
    Weed isnt really addicting though.

3. Don't you think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here?

Baby steps, baby steps.

4. I never really smoked blacks or any flavored cigarettes that often. But I do normally smoke fruit flavored shisha. If they do decide to include those products in the ban I'm going to be outraged.

5. Glad to see Djarum trying to get around this ridiculous targeting, but upsetting to see the FDA tard call this an "irresponsible move". :-/

Personally though I don't really care anymore. I bought a pack a couple weeks ago because I used to smoke them all the time, but they didn't taste very good to me anymore.

6. I like how Obama didn't ban menthol. Gee, I wonder why?

7. Whatever, I'll smoke a Djarum Black Cigar. It might be a little too much, but uh, I'll put it out and relight it if I need to. Retarded ban, but what are you gonna do? I'll just stock up and remain on my Menthol path. If he bans Menthol, he's just fucking himself over.

8. Fuck Obama, dude banned the shit!

9. I loved Blacks, I like to smoke one every now and then. Luckily I still have a pack in my room, and probably will after they're banned. :p

Contraband! Yessss, I'm officially a pirate.

I'll try the cigars if I can find them.

10. #11 Chimeng, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    if you like djarum super cigarette you should try the original one, the red maroon one. the flavor is very sharp. no kretek filter can beat the flavor of this fine cigar also nobody seems to like that much here in my place (i mean the black one), some people still prefer the red maroon one

11. wow, i feel infringed upon.

what's new?

12. dont worry nothing is wrong :)

13. this is bullshit. cigarettes will always attract kids as they do adults and if we get rid of clove cigarettes kids with just start with marlboros. this is pointless. im going to miss clove cigarettes:cry: but whats worse is that this is just the first step. more and more types of cigarettes and cigars will likely become illegal until there are no cigarettes at all. im really getting tired of the government shrinking our freedoms. quite frankly it worries me. cigarettes today, free speech tomarrow...

14. its a sad day in the neighborhood
    [​IMG]

:(

15. you couldnt pay me to smoke one of them shits, theyre so nasty

16. of course you can get paid by the djarum black company if your car color is black :D

17. *resists making additional black joke*

18. i never even knew they had flavored cigarettes (besides menthol). is it only flavored cigs theyre banning, or cigars too?

19. well most kretek cigarettes in indonesia are flavored. i cant imagine a kretek without a flavored would have taste awful and i never knew it was called a cigars in the US