Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djarum Black Clove cigarettes (A Review)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Project_DARK, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, as a former cigarette smoker of 8 years, and having smoked a few packs of Cloves over the same timeframe, I can say I know how to smoke. Not sure what it was with them, they just made me ill. It's still a smell that makes my stomach turn when I'm around somebody burning them.

2. some people tell me smoking em makes em feel like theyre smoking formaldehyde. others say the buzz feels very weird to them, but to me, they make me less sick than regular cigarettes. and they dont make my throat raw like regular cigarettes. when i pop x usually i smoke a pack of menthols in a hour and i can barely speak because my throat hurts, but i can smoke these all night and be fine.

3. you can hear em crackle when you smoke em haha

oh hey im new or whatever. how do i make my own thread
    i cant figure it out... thankshttp://forum.grasscity.com/images/smilies/wave.gif

4. These things are the most amazing thing you could ever smoke in the entire world besides weed of course. They are seriously delicious!!!

5. i love cloves .. i have been smoking them for 2 years .. it crazy they do taste so good .. i am glad they are not illegal in louisiana .. lol .. in fact will someone explain why in th hell did maryland and utah make them illegal please .. like are u serious they are just cigs u know .. but state rules .. but i love them i do find myself crazing them alot i smoke the blacks i tryed to smoking the specials but they dont taste the same and not as strong as the blacks so i stick with them but keep me posted

6. They are pretty chill, They are pretty pricey but they last forever and give a nice buzz going. plus chicks somehow dig em o_O i unno. its weird. haha

7. they're OK.

For a real taste treat with organic, unadulterated tobacco, try:

American Spirit Perique. Black Box.

8. Thats exactly what I am like too lol, not a smoker but I'll buy a pack of djarums every once and a while since they are so tasty. And yeah, they are great after a bowl.

9. Blacks= one step down on the ladder from reffer

10. Those things will make your lungs bleed.

11. I haven't smoked for a few weeks now, but when I smoked on a regular basis, I would pick these up every once in a while. Smell good, taste good, and smooth....Yummy.

12. i'm trying to stop but yes i've had em alot. my friend bought a carton of them. they sure as hell arent good for you though.

13. I would love to try these, they sound fantastic. Where could I find them? Any local smoke shop?

14. <3 D'Jarum Blacks for lyfe.

15. They tatste like Christmas imo.

16. I just bought a pack! treating myself to for the end of finals.

17. if you havent heard the FDA in the U.S. officially banned cloves effective as of September 22nd -_- assholes. i've been smoking them for a couple of years now, and im out raged. The funny part of this, is just today i went to my local 7/11 and bought two packs.. lol kudos to the FDA and making sure they can ACTUALLY ban sumthing. Hopefully Kretek can win against them in their lawsuit and make us consumers like myself happy again :]

jim

18. I thought it was only candy flavored cigarettes?

:confused_2:

19. So did i, but it checks out to be any fruit flavored, I'm just hoping kretek (the manufacturer) can fight the FDA , because I'm unbelievable outraged. i mean we all know the dangers of smoking it, were not illiterate, we can read the warning. idk man hope for the best!

20. No advertising here, buddy. I don't really see the point of this thread at all, considering this is a board for MARIJUANA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.