Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dj-Short's F-13 , Vanilluna

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skateskunked, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Nice bud man. I would love a taste of that. I agree that it is pricey- and my pickups have been pricey as well so I know what you're going thru. I guess we can blame it on the economy as well; but when you're getting it directly from the grow source that's even more absurd. Good luck on the prices...

Btw, did you ever get a smoke report? Would love to hear what you think!

:hello:

2. nice, dude. rep for telling me what genetics those strains have. I've been wanting to know.

I thought f-13 was more sativa, but blue berry is 80 percent indica...huh. I also had the impression that the vanilluna was more indica. I guess I was mistaken. I remember someone told me that blue sat would make great workout weed.

3. yes sir ,f13 puts u on ur ass , as for the luna , what a great sativa deffintly could see this as a good workout weed

4. beautiful buds man keep tokin!