Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dj short true blueberry macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, Feb 24, 2010.

1. first mini nug im trying
    its dry with zero cure
    very frosty with a bit of blue/purple
    the flavor is great
    grape almost more than blueberry
    the cure will be very important with this strain

Attached Files:

2. Very nice!!!

3. your work is truly top notch, buds are amazing as always. is that a seed in the 2nd picture?

4. Amazing buds man!! + rep. And yes, I think I see a seed in the second picture also. :smoking:

Toke on!

5. Looks like it, some of the DANKEST buds I've ever had (hashberry, and even a batch of kali mist) had one or two seeds in some of the nugs.

6. looks delicious. want to just eat it :D

7. #7 ppyro, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Respect! Those are some nice bud shots, Rep for the sugary pics enjoy the smoke!

8. Daaammnn the blueberry strains I've had have never been as colorful as this bud. It looks like some exotic!

9. damn that shit looks good!

take that seed out and grow some more!

10. Fuck yeah man! Locally grown OH dankness is the beez-kneez.

11. Smoking is a good alternative... lol.

Nice pics, crazy strain !

12. Looking good buddy!! You and your growing skills never seem to amaze me. I may have to get at you in August once I get out to Colorado and start growing legally. LoL

Keep up the good work and I'm glad you represent the Ohio Valley with Mary Jane pride!!!

13. Nicely done man, how long are you going to let it cure for?:smoking:

14. i added a touch of true blueberry pollen to the lot and got about 50 seeds from 8 plants
    there are a few under developed ones............thats what u see
    i have tons of peps wanting f2s to mess with so i created 6 crosses lol including ogkush18 and super lemon haze crosses with the TB

15. thankx for all the kind words
    this shit is pure blueberry sativa
    the more u vape the more the blue/grape comes out.............ill keep re trying this till its perfectly cured
    these were just some quick pics since i knew id kill the nug today lol

16. where could i acquire these beans from? you aren't on bidzbay are you?

17. damn man these are some great lookin nugs.. by far the best ive seen in awhile

18. Mine came from attitude
    280$ to grow about 8-10 oz ( not weighed yet)
    these r the frostiest I've grown. And quick finisher too

19. i just got my order from them, got some Church and Blue Cheese beans. i was referring to the F2 genetics that you are handling. i'd like some of the beans outta that harvest. :bongin:

20. have about 50 f2s and im going to do a 20 plant run in the future
    if they turn out well maybe ill try and create an ibl