Dj Short True Blueberry Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Unabonger13, Dec 4, 2012.

1. #1 Unabonger13, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    Started germination on 22Nov12 of 3 DJ Short True Blueberry. Huge problem they started to pop 25Nov12. Problem lays just in this phase. TB1 cracked but no tap root, TB2 cracked small tip of tap root, and TB3 same thing. Now let's skip to 3Dec12. TB1 still the same as 25Nov12, TB2 tap root showing but no further growth been like that for days, TB3 Taproot hasn't grown much but out of the three is the largest about 3 to 4 mm long. But this happen about 4 days ago. I'm hoping for the best haven't yet curbed them but if nothing happens by Christmas I'm going to go at attempt two. A buddy of mine reported same problems but his have taken off now he reported to me two are growing fast other slow but growing. I gave him 3 of my beans. Talk about a huge fuck you too me like they say no good deed goes unpunished. True Blueberry I love and love DJ Short problem is searching the internet for grow journals is short more Original Blueberry then True Blueberry. Ugh report back if anything develops I promise. Need more TB grow journals. Worst case looks like my good deed is going to have to get a few clone cuttings from my buddy problem is he's the type that fucks you over a lot. I'm still waiting on my clones and seeds of Mental Floss. That's been a 6 month wait. In short I fucked up somewhere only thing I can think of. But germination has been the same as I did with my current grow.