DJ Short Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Akinnamon94, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Tonight I got the chance to go to a seminar and have dinner with DJ Short himself! He talked for around 2 hours and then we got to go to a pub down the street where he brought out all his seeds. I was able to learn a lot of stuff from him which I plan on making another post about to highlight all the points. However, he did give out a bunch of seeds to the few of us that went to dinner and I was wondering if anybody had more info on the strains. I got a Breeders Choice which he said won't be released until next year when it will have a one time release. I also got an Azure Haze which I know a lot about but have never grown. Besides that he gave us some freebies called XBJ16 and at the very end when there was only 3 of us left he pulled out something called BC Mix #3. If anyone has more info on these strains or advice on growing them that would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Google them bet u'll find some sort of info

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Home

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the info! I was just looking him up and found his website as well!

I still can't find much info on the BC Mix #3 but I'm assuming it's just his Breeders Choice that's a little different phenotypes.

The case for the other Breeders Choice had a bunch of info once I opened it up!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome man! Have fun and enjoy do a journal when u start im sure alot of the guys would follow

• Like Like x 1
  6. I definitely will! I'm new to Grasscity but I've been wanting a good place to keep a journal. I'll just put some in soil so once they pop I'll start it!

• Like Like x 1