DJ Short Blueberry grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr420Freedom, Apr 8, 2012.

1. picked up a mother today.... a DJ Short's Blueberry!

ill try and post once a week, some posts like the beginnings, transplants, cuttings etc may get extra attn throughout the grow.

here's the plan: grow mother a few more weeks, take super healthy cuttings, veg mother out another few weeks then put into flower before the bane of summer hits. by then i hope to have a bunch of cuttings (including a new mother) to grow inside in soil, maybe some in DWC and let a few go crazy outside through the summer (trees!).

here is the homecoming shots of the DJ's Blue.... im about to transplant and will post the 411 on that next.

029.jpg [/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

• 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      336.1 KB
      Views:
    • 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      301.1 KB
      Views:
  2. transplanted in a mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Roots Organinc Coco and a dash of mykos under 400w MH.

View attachment 854675
    039.jpg

3. one week later...
    getting some real sunshine
    004.jpg

back under the 400w mh
    017.jpg

031.jpg

4. Do you know how old it is? i've got some sort of blueberry strain myself i'm browsing trying to figure out what the def strain is i believe it's blueberry yum yum, has a light skunky smell to it not too hard (yet) has the growth rate improved any? i saw a lil in the pics but i can't "examine" the plant from my TV haha. check my shit out i'm using 2 4ft. florescent growlights, with 1 2ft. warm florescent light, mist them twice a day with light ferted water and root feed every 10 days, i just topped the one in the blue container yesterday and the one in the 5gal. i topped about a week and a half ago the lower nodes are growing about an 8th of an inch a day shits crazy.

- Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

5. cant see any pics via your link but... mine is a cut of DJ Short's Blueberry. Not sure what blueberry yum yum is, or has been crossed with.

i believe the clone i picked up was a 3, maybe 4 week old cutting, topped. its grown so much since ive gotten it 2 weeks ago. i have it about 8" inches away from an 400watt MH and nodes are nearly growing right on top of each other. when i got it, the nodes had some good spacing, which makes me to think it was grown under floros.... then which leads me wonder what kind of spacing you have on yours with that lil amount of light (comparatively).

I'll throw up a pic of how my nodes look in the next day.

so far every other watering ive fed it:

Superthrive
    Hygrozyme
    Fox Farms Grow Big & Big Bloom
    RO water into Fox Farms Ocean Forest/ Roots Coco blend

every other watering is straight RO water. takes about 1.5gal in the 5 gal pot i have her in before i see runoff.

i plan, probably in the next 2 weeks to take some cuttings, then put this bitch into flower. :cool:

6. day 1 (arrival) vs day 7.

djb.jpg

7. day 14 pics

008.JPG
    009.JPG

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      470.6 KB
      Views: