DJ looses the plot in our little island.

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, May 29, 2003.

1. DJ looses the plot in our little island.

a report in the local newspare's website sez

Superstar DJ Judge Jules has said he will "definitely" return to Orkney, after last week's opening night performance at Kirkwall's Fusion nightclub.

Judge Jules told The Orcadian On Wednesday: "I really enjoyed myself and the attendance, which must have been nearly five per cent of the Orcadian population, was remarkable."

"The atmosphere was up there with the more cosmopolitan cities of Britain".

hahahahahaha! no friggin way man!
    i do not believe it!
    hahahahahaha!
    cosmopolitan!!!!???????
    hahhahhahhahheheheeeheeeheeeho.

sweeeeeeet! maybe now Orkney is starting to change it's image as a bunch of backwards farmers (but we still got plenty of those to go round).

ahhh, orkney....
    'tis a strange place.
    full of cannabis activists (well, not full as such, but three high profile ones anyway... 4 if i'd just stick my neck out that little bit further), English Hippies wanting to get away from it all, Old Farmers, young people desperate to get away from the tedium and boredom, young farmers who dont realise the tedium and boredom, A few fisherment, musicians, artists, craftsmen and women, the occasional meteorologist, the occasional astronomer, and many a person saying "bhuy!"

;D hehe.

2. sounds like hell on earth :)

seriously, i get angst if in a city with a population less than 100.000. inn all those smaller villages i have a strange feeling of beeing "watched" with suspicious eyes by the aborigi... i mean locals. scary.

3. one of the places i have yet to visit, but on my hit list.........Peace out.........Sid

4. lol, gotta love that orkney :) where would i class myself in that list of people... i will say young farmers who dont realise the tedium and boredom only cos dads a farmer and i work my ass off on the farm, dont actually mind orkney tho, big cities suck in my opinion

5. i just left a town with 30,000 people in it and no roads out !
    the only way to leave is by boat or plane!

now i live in a town with 5 millon muther fuckers!
    and enuff roads leading out to keep them all happy!

but i like the boonies...

6. ah, excactly, freedom of choice, thats it. you got that in a city, not in a village / rural setting. all you need, fast food, supermarket, cinema, rock venues, coffeeshops, pizza-joint, kebab place, a real good indian restaurant, a good guitar and music shop, a cheap electronics and pc shop, no inbreds, family more than a phonecall away, outside restaurants now as the summer is coming (at the bayside even), lot's of stoners and musicians around (mostly the same dudes, but hey?), sweet chicks that regenerate every year as the university lets in new students, actual crime, not the hillbilly stuff that go on in the boonies, latte...

i love living in the city :)