Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dizzle

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LegitBaller, Nov 12, 2003.

1. alright, my bro is 15 and he got caught with 3 grams of bud 2 sundays ago, and this tuesday he got caught at school with anohter gram. whats the worst that can happen to him, i hope he still smokes lol

2. well it all depends on where u live and the laws there, i cant imagine him getting in too much trouble, hell prbly have to go through some drug class through the school, i know that happens at my HS, there shouldnt be anything extreme. at least i hope

3. well we live near chicago ( il ) obviously is he going to get a fine or comm. service?

4. look up your local laws.... granted he's a minor and penelty shouldn't be that bad....

probation...community service most likely.....

tell him to be more consicious in his decisions... getting in trouble isn't really a good thing.

5. are you sure this was your brother not you.....cuz i alwasy thought when u were an only child u didnt have any brothers or sisters

lol later

6. no...u just must not of looked good nuff when u were at my house........lol'

7. check norml.org and the laws for illinos ..i think sinceh es a minor he wont get itno ne trouble like juvie or nething serious

probably just some cousneling and maybe a fine ..and a little slap on the wrist! :-o!! lol

ahh what its like to be young.