1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

dizzle

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by LegitBaller, Nov 12, 2003.

1. alright, my bro is 15 and he got caught with 3 grams of bud 2 sundays ago, and this tuesday he got caught at school with anohter gram. whats the worst that can happen to him, i hope he still smokes lol

2. well it all depends on where u live and the laws there, i cant imagine him getting in too much trouble, hell prbly have to go through some drug class through the school, i know that happens at my HS, there shouldnt be anything extreme. at least i hope

3. well we live near chicago ( il ) obviously is he going to get a fine or comm. service?

4. look up your local laws.... granted he's a minor and penelty shouldn't be that bad....

probation...community service most likely.....

tell him to be more consicious in his decisions... getting in trouble isn't really a good thing.

5. are you sure this was your brother not you.....cuz i alwasy thought when u were an only child u didnt have any brothers or sisters

lol later

6. no...u just must not of looked good nuff when u were at my house........lol'

7. check norml.org and the laws for illinos ..i think sinceh es a minor he wont get itno ne trouble like juvie or nething serious

probably just some cousneling and maybe a fine ..and a little slap on the wrist! :-o!! lol

ahh what its like to be young.

Grasscity Deals Near You