Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dizziness and blurred vision?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by datgudgud, Jan 8, 2011.

1. I been smoking for years but I just got some local dank and i mean DANK. anyway me and my girl picked up a quarter for $90, (sack was packed good) anyway i was at about 3 grams down and i all of a sudded feel really dizzy, it honestly felt like i was drunk. i couldn't walk right and i had really bad slurred speech and bad vision. did i just smoke some really good weed? or has this happened to others?:smoking:

2. Hey brotha the same thing happened to me last week so i'd like to subscribe and also get an answer for this. Same situation over here... smoke every night for a long time, dank, etc. Then got up one night to piss, blurry vision and then basically blacked out right when i landed on my bed, maybe its from smoking too much? :eek:

3. it was laced

4. idk... after a while of feeling drunk i started getting really energized and wanted to do something. not a usual high for me at all.

5. You were likely dehydrated or had low blood sugar

6. I get the blurred / jumpy vision and walk like my drunk as hell if I smoke A LOT of indica or eat a tiny brownie from the last batch I cooked up :cool:. Your prolly just use to a more sativa high and or just smoked more than your use to. I wouldn't worry about it broseths.

7. the weed was blueberry trainwreck. is that sativa or indica

8. sounds like an indica high. Ive been really fucked up like in a completely different way from some heavy indicas before.

9. Sounds like a powerful indica high. Right now I'm pretty immobile and my vision is a little fuzzy. Its hard to type on the keyboard because i'm uncoordinated. Its all good though.

10. Dude, private Ryan.... I think we could very well have been brothers separated at birth. We both had the same first sentence, and we both joined in August.... :smoke:

11. You should be able to tell by if it gives you more of a body high (indica) or more of a mind-altering and though-altering effect (sativa).

12. haha trippy :smoke:

13. 3 grams in one session? bro if there's one thing i've learned it's that that amount is a silly amount to smoke.

smoke to get high not to smoke weed. .4 of dank gets me nice and toasty for hours, i would recommend trying that. you'll also find that you feel less clouded and lethargic the following days.

my trick? every session take 1 or 2 bong tokes, and you'll be good.

14. yea true it was at a party of sorts though so we smoked ALOT

15. Most likely this. Always keep some fruit or water around when you toke up!

16. low blood sugar, hands down weed sharply decreases your blood sugar, drink a soda before smoking

17. thanks for the replies