Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Diy Thc E-Cig Mixing?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CherrySmoke, Aug 13, 2014.

1. #1 CherrySmoke, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    Not sure if I'm posting in the right form or not, haven't been on here in years. I vape alot ("e-cigs") and I'd love to find a way to mix THC into the juice. I make my own juice, so I have a stock of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin on hand. I also have a bit of kief I'd like to use to make a small sample batch, I was planning on getting a pan of boiling water (stove set to low) then putting one of my glass bottles on there (eyedropper cap on) with ~ 20-25ml 50/50 PG/VG + the kief inside, shaking occasionally and leaving on for like 6-8 hours (what I read in another thread). I might add flavorings later, we'll see. Thoughts? Good threads I should read up about this on? Any info at all would be appreciated :)

Oh, also I was planning on using it with a .4Ω dual coil 26g kanthal setup in an IGO-W on an 18650 black copper stingray with a Sony VTC5 battery. Do I need to go lower Ω to properly heat the THC?

2. No one has anything to say one way or the other with this?

3. I don't know. Thank you for allowing me to stop in and get my post count up.

4. haha reminds of yahoo answers a few years ago,,, you'd get one genuine answer with a few 'hmm im really not sure about this'  'sorry, I just dont know'  'oh thats a tough one, im stumped'

5. Heat up vg or pg double boil style. Add hash oil... mix

Enjoy

I rip oil on my chi you and nemesis clones all day.... winterized oil works best but I've seen kief mixed in with success.. or so was claimed, I didn't get to rip it