Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DIY pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by teddyzaper, Nov 12, 2011.

1. hey, i need to make a pipe tonight and was wondering how to do it? i dont have any fruit so no apple pipe. I could use a tin foil type but ive heard they arent very good for you. How would u guys recomend i do it?

2. Buy some papers kid.

3. yeah i just ran out..... i know. gotta get more, but cant till monday

4. Aluminum pipe is your only option. I can't really recommend you use it, but they work in a pinch.

5. hmm ok... ill try to get an apple. so much nicer.

6. 1. Use google to find local headshops
    2. Go to that headshop
    3. Purchase a glass pipe you like for less than $10

7. i lost my pipe at a party last week. I make them in glass blowing class

8. I wish I had a glass blowing class, I'd be makin mad pipes

9. glass pipes are like 6 bucks at some smoke shops / dollar stores
    go ask a random stoner lookin guy for papers or some shit.. i know if someone who didnt look like they was ognna rape me asked and showed some tree i'd match n provide a paper lol.

10. yeah, but i cant get out of my house till monday, which is why i need to make something quick

11. [quote name='"teddyzaper"']yeah, but i cant get out of my house till monday, which is why i need to make something quick[/quote]

Just make a chillum out of foil

12. Damn. Why Dont they make Glass Foil, Or Titanium. All The Poor WeedHeads!

13. Just make an apple pipe. I just did a few hours ago with some friends on the road. If you make it good then it rips

14. I can't believe I forgot to post this earlier.

The Plastic Lung

Items needed:
    One (1) Water bottle
    One (1) Computer fan
    One (1) 9volt battery
    One (1) 9volt battery snap connector
    One (1) Plastic bag
    One (1) Power switch
    Some tape (electrical preferred)
    Something to make a bowl and a stem out of

First cut the water bottle in half. Simple.

Next you're gonna want to play with the wires on the computer fan so that you figure out which terminal you need to connect each wire to on the 9v battery.

When you figure that out, you'll want to wire up the 9v and the fan to the switch.

After that, you're gonna need to chunk the fan up in the bottle. This might be hard, depending on the size of the fan.

After that, put the mouth of the bag around the bottle, and tape that bitch up so it's airtight.

Punch a hole in the cap, put the stem and the bowl up in there, make sure it's airtight.

Load your weed in the bowl, hit the switch so that the fan's sucking air, spark the bowl, and wait a sec while the bag fills with smoke.

Turn off the fan, take off the cap, and inhale all the smoke out of the device.

Congrats you made an overly complicated smoking device.

Pic
    http://i.imgur.com/Bybzo.jpg

15. pop can? or make a pail with a water bottle, orange juice container and a screen.... idk man.