Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DIY Hotdog Pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mambugaw, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I wouldn't use a hot dog as a pipe, but I have used a maple bar. (donut) It worked and it made for a tasty post-sesh snack.

2. Number 1 is just plain fucked up....

3. I always thought the apple pipe was weird until now.
    Lmao.
    Is there a thread where you are only allowed to write and read when high.

4. Good idea and after you're done blazing and got the munchies you can just eat the hot dog

5. I agree. I can't believe he forgot the apostrophe in "wiener's". :p

6. [quote name='"Joey Metro"']I always thought the apple pipe was weird until now.
    Lmao.
    Is there a thread where you are only allowed to write and read when high.[/quote]

Apple pipes arent that weird you dont even taste it really but with a hot dog that seems hard lol

7. Seems hard huh? jk

8. [quote name='"Xitl"']

Apple pipes arent that weird you dont even taste it really but with a hot dog that seems hard lol[/quote]

I am lmao.

9. If your desperate maybe? I don't know lmao... a hotdog

10. #30 gjsoccerplayer, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    1) insert unwrapped straw through one end of your jumbo sized beef hot dog. Be careful to push the straw through the center of the hot dog while not allowing the straw to break through the opposite end of your hot dog.

2) use a paring knife to carve out a bowl above the end of the hot dog air path you just made by removing the straw. This should give you an air path running through the center of your hot with an exit on one side and a bowl above the opposite side.

3) finally use a safety pin to make a few small holes in the bottom of the bowl that run into your air path.

4) you now can load the bowl with a substance of your choice and proceed to use your jumbo beef hot dog like a spoon pipe.

5) after cashing the load either repack or eat the paraphernalia.

* This is an extremely ridiculous thread
    ** I was definitely under the influence when this idea came into existence and can not be held responsible for anyone who uses my idea and puts it into action