Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DIY Hotdog Pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mambugaw, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hi I just had the idea for a new DIY pipe for the desperate guys out of papers AND apples.

Could you run something through a hotdog an have one end be the lip and and the other side be expanded into a bowl, I think it would work.

Tell me your opinion/ideas.

2. [​IMG]

^ my face before and after clicking/reading this thread.

3. I just threw up out of my vagina which I grew after reading his thread. That just sounds pretty gross of an idea to me, I wouldn't even imagine it.

4. Thats fucked up.

5. #5 big_rudy101, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    This. :eek:

You could probably make a bowl out of a dog turd but why would you want to?

6. Weiners in your mouth?

7. ROFL sounds like you'll be smoking a dick. Remember, no teeth!

8. Retarded thread but OP has Bill Hicks in his signature so I shall humor him...

You would need a pretty thick dog (jumbo sized) otherwise it would be tough to bore a hole through the entire length without breaking through the meat on the sides.

Maybe if you had some sort of hollow pipe you could stick it through and use the hot dog as a chillum of sorts.

Though of course, if you had one of these hollow pipes you wouldn't need a hot dog.

Why do you want to smoke a hot dog anyway?
    Just get high using a more conventional method and then eat the hot dog after.
    Throw some ketchup and mustard on that bitch for me

9. Because I offered a kid $6 and a hot dog for his sub and I was vaping and the idea happened.

10. Don't you think that's a bit strange? A hot dog?

11. Lol damn that face :D I cant stop laught :D

12. What gonna be next a steak? :D

13. Just the thought of inhaling when a hot dogs in your mouth...lol

14. Imagine getting that hotdog to your lungs :D

15. [​IMG]

16. Now that I've finished laughing myself into tears all I have to say is what the fuck? If you're that out of things to smoke with just get a fork, a bottle and a lighter. You will look like a crack head but it's better than looking like a dude sucking on a hotdog.

17. I imagine the taste would be the worst part, and that's saying something

18. This idea is fucking hilarious.

19. [quote name='"Lavions"']

Imagine getting that hotdog to your lungs :D[/quote]

Right?haha at least spend a couple dollars on papers instead of looking just plain stupid.

20. 1. take a pen tube, shove that through your wieners urethra.
    2. get a thimble, drill a small hole in it.
    3. insert said thimble into other end of said wiener.
    4. pack said thimble with herbz, apply flame.
    5. profit????:confused_2:

:cool: