DIY homemade glass bong.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Teh Dude, Apr 17, 2011.

1. #1 Teh Dude, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    Ok i searched this website and didnt find a good tutorial on how to make a bong, so i took the liberty of figuring out a good way and making a step by step tutorial on how to make one

My first idea, to use a shot glass didn't work out too well because they are too thick so you can all improvise with some searching at wall mart for a glass piece that works for you.

thats what we are shooting for, hope it makes sense to you all
    [​IMG]

SUPPLIES:
    [​IMG]
    Big bottle
    [​IMG]
    This is my glass piece, you need this is your bottle is vertical like mine.
    [​IMG]
    The drill to make all the holes :D
    make sure you have diamond bits for drilling through glass.
    ***also you will need some sort of epoxy to attach the small glass piece

First step:
    Drill through the small piece to insert the stem. Followed by cutting the bottom of the piece so you can attach it at an angle to the bottle.
    You should end up with this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yes that is my porcelan throne :p

Second step:
    Drill at an angle into the bottle. Make sure you are placing it right so the stem gets in the right place. i just did this so i could get an idea.
    [​IMG]
    the final hole
    [​IMG]

Third step:
    Insert the stem, and make sure it sits at the right angle.
    [​IMG]

Then glue it into place, i held mine securely with a rubberband, but you can do whatever
    [​IMG]

Fourth step:
    Roll one, and chill. The glue has to dry man:smoke:

Final step:
    Put in the water, pack the bowl, and just dont forget to breath :D

my final product
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good Luck!!
    Message me if you have any questions, im always happy to help.

This was the my first time making anything. I ended up with a perfect piece, its huuuuge so i only use it with a few friends around.:bongin:

2. so what did you use exactly for that small glass piece

3. i went to wallmart and searched all the glass stuff in the kitchen section. there was a small glass pouring bottle for like $2, and i originally was going to use the stem on that. After looking closer i saw that the top was a hollow glass piece, and just cut it to see...ended up being perfect for what i needed.

so like i said just go to the store and look for smaller glass pieces that you think might fit.

Good luck!

4. This is amazing !

5. I was expecting a waterbottle and some tin foil. But well made! looks awsome and I want one now :)

6. lol no man, im a classy smoker no tin foil or plastic here!
    but seriously you will make this and never want to use another piece again. MASSIVE
    its almost impossible to clear, but makes for a great time with a few friends

7. this thing is still awesome! haha just used it and felt compelled to report in.

8. That looks super sick! And a great gift idea to other stoners, like make em with other booze bottles and sell them to smoke shops. But post a milk shot i wanna see this thing in action.

9. i should post the milk video, its to much to grasp in a single picture..

but as for selling them, i just make them for friends who in turn smoke me up with it. Its a really nice gig