Stay At Home Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MidwestMover, Nov 5, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Coconut water for everyone this weekend. I did a cup to a gallon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG]

A little more trichs on this one.

3. IMG_2441.JPG
    IMG_2438.JPG

I took four cuts off the blue mystic. I used a coco mix I had. I watered them with the coconut water I had the day before. As my cloning gel I used a tbsp of aloe inner, tbsp of kelp, and tbsp honey. I also used a tbsp of kelp, some aloe powder for a water to put cuts in, then watered that in after.

I need to find a simple, repeatable cloning technique. So hopefully this is it.

4. IMG_2448.JPG

A disappointing 47 grams. It’s good bud just not the quantity I could of had.

Lesson learned is slow down and don’t try to do to much(with little space or bad conditions)

• Like Like x 2
  5. #66 MidwestMover, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    [​IMG]

Merry Monday!

Colorado Cookies Auto Day 29, 22, and 14 days. This week we did kelp/alfalfa foliar and some watering, Dr bronners eucalyptus and aloe, and we did a vermiwash foliar.

All plants were foliar sprayed

All four cuts seem to still be alive I’m not touching them. They were in the ghetto dome on top of tent and then transitioned into the tent a couple nights ago. These will need water or transplant soon. On cloning method.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thats what its all about.. gettin better & better with each run.. & learn from our previous mistakes looks good btw

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fish Hydroslate foliar for all plants except flowering cookies.

Soil drench the clones

8. [​IMG]
    Basil dead finally.
    33 last night, 28 tonight, 30 the following

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In the greenhouse, loving life. Hallelujah thermal mass!

• Like Like x 1
  9. She’s chopped had two spots pushing bananas on top buds. I chopped those and was gonna let bottom finish more, but noticed more. Sticky buds though. I’ll make edibles.

10. [​IMG]
    34 days

[​IMG]
    27 days

[​IMG]
    19 days I think. She should blow up soon!

All 4 cuts took so I’m out of space again.

Need bigger tent!

11. The two big girls went to a new home yesterday at an undisclosed location under a 400w HPS.

Cookies 4 and 5 have sprouted. 3 is getting bigger with alfalfa foliar and drench.

12. IMG_2543.JPG

Day 30 for #3 she’s gonna be another big girl. I watered her twice in past 11 days.

They’ve been kinda off limits with company sleeping in that room lol. Hope you like the smell of ganja!

IMG_2545.JPG

4 blue mystic clones and ACC 4 and 5

These 2 are messed up, big wet pots and then probably dry. Oh well learning as we go still.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thats why I say to never skimp on the lighting. All the other stuff you do is to keep it happy, the lighting is what gives you results when the plant is in a happy state.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I had it under 4 qb 120’s. It was only a foot tall and hermie at least two weeks early. It was just bad genetics, but some great smelling bud. Sticky and good color. I have three more seeds I’m gonna pop of it later and not stress it in cold weather this time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Watered all plants today. They perked up right away. The ACC drank three liters in the past two days. She was the most under-watered but still was fine.

LITFA works lol

Also put neem/kelp ice cubes on all plants to drip in. These work well to save extra botanical teas, that are not used right away.

16. The cold weather really fucked me up too on this run.. ordering a pack of 120’s tonight doin the next flower run under those.. i really hope i notice a difference compared to these blurples and its not just hype!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. If you have same wattage of QBs as you do of a Chinese blurple (true wall draw not the claim wattage) then you should do better.

18. Haha. My plants in the cold weather was an experiment gone wrong. Ya I still haven’t done a full flower run under these. Idk if I will either until winter again.

What driver did you go with? I wish I would of went with the cheaper one. I have it outside of tent already.

They make very short plants. I have the 3k boards. Maybe should have got the 4K.