Diy grow box

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by 420125, Mar 31, 2019.

1. First time grower ! Help
    Unknown strain bag seed planted 3 n a half weeks ago in coco been transplanted once , im waiting for replacement bulb for my box as my other popped yesterday ! just been putting plant on windowsill last few days hoping it doesn't die but now it's leaning to one side and not looking as green and healthy also been told it's a male ??? But there's no sign of sex yet how can I tell ? Any advice would be appreciated

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Where’s the perlite, what nutes are ya feeding it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. temps swing too much on a window sill

outdoors or under a good light is better imo

good luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. this is posted in the wrong section lol. Whoever told you that plant was a male has no idea what theyre talking about. its too early to tell. You can use a CFL to keep it going, i once vegged a plant under a single 33w for like a month before

5. No perlite just coco
    And coco a and b and cannazym , its
    Back under its light now though and its 250w instead of 125 w now and its looking OK again growth has picked up but it stretched quite a bit has some scorches on leaves as I didn't water it because the coco wouldn't have dried which I think messed the ph up

Attached Files:

6. It was under 125 w cfl but then bulb broke, then on windowsill for a week and now it's under 250w and looking OK but iv changed it to 12 12 now to get it to pre flower so i know sex for sure , he said something about shape of leaves was why it was male ?

Attached Files:

7. Not true.Shape of leaves is dependent on genetics, not sex. And im not positive on this, but i think flowering the plant and then switching back to vegetative is stressful on plants and can hinder your progress or make it hermie

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. what was it dude