DIY 6 site Bubbleponics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hibonus, Dec 23, 2009.

1. So I'm going to build a larger version of StealthHydros Bubbleponics 6 site Bin system...

Using this 35 Gallon Tote as opposed to their 10 Gallon version... and 4 or 5 inch net pots.

Walmart.com: Sterilite 35-Gallon Latch Tote, Set of 4: Storage & Organization

Anyway I'm going to make 3 of these things and I've found a lot of suitable multi-outlet Air pumps, but I'm a little sketchy on the 6-outlet Water pumps, or is it 1 outlet with an adapter? I'm unsure exactly what water pump to buy, if anyomne could shoot me a link in the right direction I would really appreciate that. and I'll keep this post updated with all the parts and costs for my system, along with some pics as it comes a long, I really like the bubbleponics system but it's too small for what I want to do.

Thanks!

2. this from the stealth hydro site....

Hub Feeding Ensures Consistency
    \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tThe Bubbleponicsâ„¢ design is, ironically enough, one of the first hydroponic products to use real irrigation parts. This includes a hub feed system, where the main flow from the water pump is broken up into 6 smaller feeder tubes via a pressure regulating irrigation distributor. No other plants sites are thus dependant on any other as they would be in most drip systems that use T'ed designs. This also ensures identical feeding conditions at each site.

I'm looking for a similar pump system. :confused: