Diy 4 site rdwc

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Ironhead1970, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Trying to build a 4 tote RDWC in a 4'x4'x80 tent want to keep the reservoir outside the tent against a interior wall it gets hot in Hell (have a later project diy cooler) anyway got the back two 7.5 gal totes connected with 1.5 inch pvc and a reducing tee down to 0.5 inch in the middle for return line and a ball valve don't know if i should raise the return line and make waterfalls into all 4 totes I have the 5 more 1/2 inch valves to adjust flow, or just run the the return line straight to the inline pump and then into the reservoir. Water from and too the reservoir is going threw one side of the tent and I'm going to connect the frist tote with a ball valve and the the second tote with a 90 or should I use a valve here too? I put up a few pictures if anyone has a better idea that's not to expensive please let me know.
    I've done a few dwc grows and tired of trying to keep the water cold enough to protect the roots and of course it never works as well as I would like.

Attached Files:

2. Auto flowering seeds ?

3. My frist grow in the new system will be autoflower from seeds to me its just easier to make sure everything is dialed in

• Like Like x 1