Divorce

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xhostilex001, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Then use your right responsibly.

2. eh so what should i say then?

3. Divorce is something I wish on no mortal man... Yet it happens all the time.

My parents are still married after 25 years of marriage. I guess they managed to dodge a bullet several times before they called it quits. They get along quite well but there have been moments where I thought that it was that.

I know some kids that had parents that were divorced. They said it still haunts them to this day. When parents who have children get divorced, their quality of life tends to diminish. That is unless the father was mentally, verbally, or physically abusive. If the father and mother fought all the time and the father was a stable, financially secure man, the children will suffer.

Yet even in the midst of this maelstrom, on this sinking ship called Planet Earth, people still believe in true love. Even with a 50% divorce rate.

4. Always hide a secret,hidden bank account just in case of a violent divorce.

5. The worse part for the kids is that they internalize it, and think it's their fault on some subconscious level.

It good to hear GGrass is working it out. Your boys are at an age where daddy starts really becoming important, or at least that's how I understand it. I see it with my little guy.

6. lol ur paranoid even here haha

7. Not paranoid just prepared. Women are manipulating and sneaky.

But you know, if the divorce never comes you could use that secret bank account money for a 40-50th anniversary vacation trip or something :smoke:

8. true dat

9. Say it in a song... or a poem.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

I'll remember that...

10. oh . . . . . . like eminem huh?

(he is an american rapper if you ever heard of him)

btw how is the internet over there?

do you know how fast it is?

11. Dude, I may never have been to USA, but give me some credit... I know who Eminem is...

He's the guy who had a big crush on Mariah Carrey but got totally rejected, so wrote a song to bitch about her, isn't he?

The internet over here is... fast enough, I guess...

But I don't know exactly how fast it is...

12. close every tab right now and go check on speedtest.net

for me man, just very very curious

also how much is gas?

give it to me in watever currency you use, i can use google currency exchange

this is for a project

13. Hm... That was interesting...

Download speed was 8.48 Mbps and upload speed was 2.37 Mbps.

And how much is gas(oline)?

For octane 91, 100% pure gasoline, it is 1.3 USD per liter.
    For octane 91, mixed with 10% ethanol, it is 1.15 USD per liter.
    For octane 91, mixed with 20% ethanol, it is slightly cheaper. 1.10 USD.
    And they even have octane 91, 85% ethanol. This one is even cheaper. About 0.9 USD.

But not all cars can use these fuels, different cars use different fuel... my car, Volvo V50, can use 10% ethanol, but not 20% or 85% ethanol mix.

For 100% diesel fuel, it's about 1.10 USD per liter.
    They have 'bio-diesel', which is mixture of pure diesel fuel and diesel fuel made from palm oil. It's about 10% cheaper than pure dieself fuel.

14. you lucky motherfucker.

that's pretty fucking fast haha (it's 6 times faster than the internet i'm using atm)

how much are you paying in usd?

damn dem gas prices don't look so pretty tho :/

(did some conversions)

15. I think I pay about... 50 USD per month for the internet.

And yes... the gasoline price is way too high.

16. oh i see. most expensive plan?

what company is it?

17. Actually it's not the most expensive one.

It's something like, for companies that has upto 6 stations/computers that uses internet.

I don't know the name of the service provider... may be it's TRUE, may be it's TOT...

18. oh i see

eh how old were you again?

just curious ha

19. You mean my age?

I am... 12 x 3 = 36.

You are... 20?

20. oh i see.

eh lol i'm 18 and a half.

why you thinkin 20?