Divorce

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by xhostilex001, Dec 28, 2011.

1. lets get the rant out of the way first.
    evil fucking skank succubus of a whore!LJ:L!K@J#:L!KJ@#:FLKSDJF:NSDXNv.xcv;shef;sehr;jwen;hr!!@$#3kl4j234

Her:
    she was beautiful, older than me, cute, innocent looking, exciting, interesting, from thailand, spoke broken english, met partying.

She's an evil skank and a money user. Always comparing our relationship to past relationships (mine and hers) to say that i bought ex's this and this so that she could guilt me into buying her stuff. Thinks she can go find better for herself. pfft good luck.

Me:
    younger than her by 3 years, student and young professional with a REAL job but still with money issues due to the first of those 2 and her, loving, caring, sensitive, affectionate, etc etc etc the perfect husband minus that i'm not already older and established

now that that's through, i'm getting a divorce. Learned this news last night so i'm hitting the club tomorrow. Questions? Ask and thou shalt receive.

2. Whats there to ask? I hope you werent married longer than 10 years.

3. nah, would be 1 year on january 10th, the day after my birthday. lol

4. basicly dude some bitchs will get off on fact ur in a divorce

5. lol that's funny. do you know any? ;)

6. Lol break ups tough shit but like I say no bitch to tell me what to do...So take advantage of all the shit you missed out on when you did have a bitch...

Me I missed out on a lot of partying and sex with random sluts...

7. at least you WERENT well established and rolling in cash. now what can she take? your pride? fuck pride.

8. exactly why i mentioned hitting the club tomorrow. haha, thought about tonight but it's way too soon for me. tomorrow feels better. ;)
    truth. funny shit is my job is about to get 200x better once we come back from vacation on january 3rd. We picked up this new client and i'll be maintaining all of their databases and servers. basically i alone will be taking over the task of a team of IT techs. more hours and more pay. yay for company downsizing and outsourcing to my company :hello:

9. lol that's funny

10. This is why I would never marry a chick without a prenup. If you are well paid these bitches will come after the money. You gotta always protect your assests. Last thing I would want would be to lose everything to some skank.

11. just hit a small local bar but then again iv always hated clubs

12. OP was she a mail order bride that needed to be married for 1 year to retain citizenship?

13. Looks like everyone's getting divorced these days.

Dude, I too have a Thai wife...

For how much longer I'm not sure, but at the moment, yeah... I can say I HAVE (present tnese) a Thai wife.

But we're in Thailand... so it's her home turf.

14. My wife : "If you can't take care of my feeling and make me feel loved, then I'm gonna have to divorce you."

Me : "I knew you would say that. Whatever I do, however I do it, it's not enough to stop you from asking for divorce."

My wife : "I won't stop you from seeing the kids. We'll just schedule our days and it'll be convenient for everyone. You can see them on Saturdays and Sundays."

Me : "Wait a minute, hold on... you already have a plan on how to do this? You already came up with a schedule? I'm just beginning to grasp the idea of us getting divorced and you've already made plans on when you're going to allow me to come and see the kids? Whoa, don't you think it's a bit too fast, give me some time here."

My wife : "You don't have to give me any money, just pay half of the children's education fee..."

Me : "Stop! Stop! I can't hear this anymore. Oh, I just remembered, I need to call my secretary, can we hang up now?"

My wife : "Click."

The above was the last conversation I had with my wife.

Fuck my life...

15. I wouldn't wish divorce on anyone. It's pretty fucking terrible. If you guys didn't have kids, then I can't even tell you how lucky you are. If you don't have a lot of assets, again, dodged a bullet. But none the less, divorce fucks with your brain in that it's a trauma, and you don't even realize it.

It is the absolutely death of a relationship, and you gotta mourn it, or you'll go nutters.

16. #16 Exodus2011, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    [quote name='"GGrass"']My wife : "If you can't take care of my feeling and make me feel loved, then I'm gonna have to divorce you."

Me : "I knew you would say that. Whatever I do, however I do it, it's not enough to stop you from asking for divorce."

My wife : "I won't stop you from seeing the kids. We'll just schedule our days and it'll be convenient for everyone. You can see them on Saturdays and Sundays."

Me : "Wait a minute, hold on... you already have a plan on how to do this? You already came up with a schedule? I'm just beginning to grasp the idea of us getting divorced and you've already made plans on when you're going to allow me to come and see the kids? Whoa, don't you think it's a bit too fast, give me some time here."

My wife : "You don't have to give me any money, just pay half of the children's education fee..."

Me : "Stop! Stop! I can't hear this anymore. Oh, I just remembered, I need to call my secretary, can we hang up now?"

My wife : "Click."

The above was the last conversation I had with my wife.

Fuck my life...[/quote]

How iold the kids ggrass?

Please do anything and everything in ur power to stop the divorce before the kids end up fucked in the head like me

My stupid indonesian whore of a mom cheated and got divorced from my dad at 7.

17. Op its cool as long as u dont have kids

18. Is your secretary a woman and does she have a fine ass? :ey:

19. 6 and 4. Both boys.

And thanks. I will try my best to keep my family together.

And don't talk about your mom like that. She's still your mother.

Is she a woman? Yes.

Does she have a fine ass? Yes.

--

I'm happy to report that the divorce bullshit is taken care of. We're now in good shape...

There is no such thing as 'divorce' in my dictionary.

20. idk she was a horrible parent.

i think i have somewhat of a right to say some things about her irresponsibility