Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

divorce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jefeDEjefes420, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Just got a divorce about 7 months ago. It's not finalized yet but will b by march. So my question is how soon is to soon to get back out there.

2. You passed too soon 8 months ago. Get out there.

3. If you don't give it a solid 20-24 hours then you're just a dick

4. Ask your kids.

If that doesn't apply, then the answer truly lies with you, not us.

5. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Ask your kids.

If that doesn't apply, then the answer truly lies with you, not us.[/quote]

My kids only 2 so tht doesn't work. But tht is y I'm asking I just don't want to mess her up down the road if my ex starts talking bout how I'm with this chick and this chick u know just looking for a little advise from people with experience I know it ultimately lies with me

6. once u feel ready to date again. no right or wrong time its about when YOU feel ready. Ive gone a year without looking for girls after a breakup and ive gone a day. its all about how the particular instance affected you and when you feel ready to get back out there