Divorce.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I got home from work today to find that my wife and kid have left and will not becoming back. This has me floored at the moment, I got a call about a half an hour from her lawyer telling me the sad news.

I really did not see this coming... I mean, I gave her everything and she never once complained that things were getting sour for her. I love her and my daughter more than anything, how did this fucking happen?!

I am so confused and I feel like dying.

2. I think you need to call your wife and talk to her about the situation..

3. jesus...thats horrible....

i cant even imagine what your going through......

seriously...

did the lawyer even tell you why she left?

4. Oh wow dude, that must be absolutely devastating. Especially since you didn't see it coming. Talk to her? She needs to tell you what the hell is going on.

5. Damn, thats harsh.
    Got a buddy you can call? your going to need support.

6. man either thats wack or we arent getting a full story.

walk up and leave a relationship, with a kid... without saying anything. thats too fucked man, almost unbelievable
    there is always signs that the person is unhappy, you never seen these(they would be obvious), and the person walks out.

im sorry, either we arent understanding this probably/you missed signs or she is a fucked up inconsiderate, stupid person for leaving out of the blue with a kid.
    that messed up that i considered her being kidnapped, but that doesnt explain the lawyer.

gl man, but there must be a reason why should we up and leave with a kid.... a good reason

7. She most likely has been thinking about this for a while, but what happened the day before?

8. I am never gettin married. Or havin kids.

9. good post man.
    i dont think we are getting the full story at all.
    tell the story because this just does not happen like that.
    good luck tho

10. Apparently she has been cheating on me for the last 4 months and is now living with him. I feel stuck, she destroyed my belief in anything and everything.

11. start contacting divorce lawyers.. that's fucking harsh man

12. That's really rough man... I know it's hard but look for positives if you can.
    You should call up some friends, you need some serious moral support.

by the way, Maynard is a pretty awesome artist :D

13. hire a jew..........get a shark

14. Find a good lawyer.
    And fight for your daughter.
    If she was cheating on you, do some digging.
    Find out who that m.f. is.

There's nothing wrong with investigating, you
    don't want your child to end up in the wrong hands.
    Drugs, alcohol, molestation. Happens all too often.
    Seriously....investigate man.

Good luck to ya.

15. for real digg up stuff so u get the kid thats not right cuz if u dont shell get her and i dont think she should if shes been cheating on you

16. i feel you except when i came home my shit was in trash bags outside my house....that sucks so bad dude this rip is for you. I would get a lawyer and fight to the death for your baby girl...i know you feel like you have nothing to believe in but believe in your love for your daughter and call a friend or family member talk and express yourself as much as you can....also find some good bud man....man i feel so bad for you... you need to talk hit me up on the pm...good luck and good vibes man.

17. Other than the fact your child is involved, good riddance to the wife. I know you're hurt that she left you, but it might hurt worse down the line to find out she'd been deceiving you even longer.

Since she was cheating without your knowledge, I would suggest the first thing you do is go get tested for STDs...and then file for at least joint custody and/or visitation rights so you don't lose contact with your child. Custody proceedings can begin before divorce...

Gonna be a rough road ahead...I wish you the best with it

18. Yo. Go and trash that dudes house. Break some windows. Scratch his car. And if you can beat the fuck outta him.

19. yeah hardy har har..then he goes to jail me even gete shot or killed, and he loses everything in the divorce proceedings and the custody battle because he went out and acted like a dumbass...dont give stupid advice at the mercy of someone elses hard times.:mad:

20. I am not tryin to give him bad advice but that is fucked up. I am not a violent person usually but that dude wronged him so bad he deserves it. I guess your right though. I didn't think of the consequences when I wrote that. I just feel bad for this dude. And what the guy she was cheatin with did is fuckin horrible and he deserves to pay.