Divine Intervention in a Public Restroom?

Discussion in 'General' started by coalition17, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I feel compelled to share this story, for it still fills me with this feeling of contempt for the unknown. What I am about to write is completely true, and happened on 6/28/2012.

I am a cashier at WalMart. I do not get compensated enough to care about my job. However I am still new and I have solid values so I always ensure the customers get great service. However, on this day the tourists coming into town and the heat were unrelenting. It was the first day on the heat wave going on here in Southeastern NC. I was inside, but close to the entrance doors and the humidity and heat were scorching me after hours. After 5 hours, I caught a break in my line, so I made my way into the bathroom. I took occupancy in the crippled hotel stall. I dropped trou to allow my taint to get some fresh air and pulled out my BlackBerry to check emails and whatnot.
    Well, as I sit there, stealing company time I suddenly hear this crescendo of classical music. It was like a vocal version of the climax in Lux Aeterna. That's not the song it was, but that gives you an idea of the emotion and power of the song. It was strange but I just assumed it was someones ringtone. It lasted roughly 30 seconds then stopped and I heard nothing. No sound of footsteps leaving. I was not phased and continued wasting time on my phone. Once I finally decided to leave, I walked out and there was a small, green, pamphlet-like book on the counter. It was put there while I was in the stall, but I only heard the music while I was in there. It was called "Holy Joe" and was a religious comic about a moral and religious man in the military, who no matter how poorly he is treated, always works hard and loves everyone.

Now I can only assume logically that some Jehovah's Witness or Mormon person left this in there.... But the way this all played out, and the way I see the comic being a pretty close representation of my own life... I feel like Jesus came to me in the bathroom at WalMart...

Either that or the Jehovah's Witness' are getting really psychological with their conversion tactics.

Thank you for your time.

2. Jehovah just brain fucked you!

3. ^^^ double fuck for that!!!

4. Do you think Jehovah smokes bud? I mean he invented it after all

5. Aliens / thread

6. nah man!! weeds bad for you remember!!!!!!:cool: