Diversion Program

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, Dec 5, 2009.

1. #1 White Smoke, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    Anyone else live in Florida, and has to do 12 weeks of this program? For marijuana charges.
    If so, does anyone have any info on drug tests and just general info. on it?

2. bump, I need info. They have no godamn website and I just wanna know what I'm in for!

3. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were on the youth diversion program...

What are your plans for april?:cool:

4. i was in it for 6 weeks. at the end they dt you but have the right to do it anytime. never heard of them actually doing this though. its called the PAY program right?

5. #5 White Smoke, Dec 6, 2009
    ^^^no it's not PAY. Just says Diversion Program. It says Random Drug Tests. You think you could bring some piss from a clean friend with a a warmer attached? Do they watch you piss? And do they watch you piss?

6. Who are they?

7. BUMP I need some info.! Has anyone had to go to Diversion Programs in Florida? New Port Richey to be exact.

8. Columbine school shooters

9. How would that help my sitution at all? This is serious.

10. i went to one back in middle school called zip.
    z- zeroing
    i- in on
    p- prevention

my approach to drug tests is what Plies said "piss test me all you want man i'll smoke when im ready":)

11. How much Time in jail do you expect me to do if I were to fail a test? The corpral said I'll go to jail immeditatly. This is SO ridciulas, because people that were caught with ounces in school got the same program as me! FUCK DIVERSION PROGRAMS.
    Does anyone else have any important info.?

12. If it wasn't for that diversion program you'd be in jail right now.

13. I was there baked off my ass that day!:laughing:

14. You just got a basic RDT in the YDP

Hope that helps

15. ^^^ what does that mean? lol

16. I guess in a way they or somewhat helpfull. But, I don't need help. I'm happy just the way I am. And now their trying to turn me into something I'm not, Why should I have to quit smoking marijuana if I don't want too. Why do they have a say in what I do? I just think it's fucked up.

17. yeah fuck that so thats why u cheat it... just be clean for ur 1st DT and then ul know how it works and be able to cheat ur next one

18. wait... YOUTH diversion program? last time that was 18 and under and this site is 18 over..

19. Nah I read the paper wrong, that's why I corrected myself. It's a Diversion Program. Thanks STeady Bluntin. I guess your right. I'll see how to first one goes and work from their.

20. #20 White Smoke, Dec 7, 2009
    Anyone else have any input they would like me to know going in?
    Edit: I was also told that I COULD in fact fail the first drug test, and that they only drug test you once in the beginning and once or twice towards the end. This was from someone On x box Live who suposslely lives in Florida as well. Can anyone else back this up? Or is it bullshit.