ditch weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by b4u2d0, Aug 10, 2005.

1. My freind and I went on a lil rafting adventure to go looking for a spot for next year. and we come acrossed all these mj plants, but there everwhere in IA except i never see them start to bud, untill now so do u think they are smokable. and im sure they are ditch weed.

2. take some pics i wanna see them

3. thye prolly arent budding yet keep a close watch on them

4. I would take a pic but dont have a cam. they are buding now tho cuz i found a seed. idk im planing on going down again in like 3 weeks to see what they are doing.

5. o and another thing i was wondering, if i plant down there are my plants going to be hermy forsure. because there are so meny of these down there i couldent even come close to taking them all down?

6. they won't be hermie but they will get pollinated. expect seeds. the seeds will suck too, with all the ditch weed.

7. Ditch weed ugh man well yeah you cant actually get high off ditch weed it has a o.3% potency which means even if you smoked a pound you woundnt even get high but some people do re plant it over time but it usually takes a few years so its not even wort but it does grow buds then you can get high

8. there is every reason to believe that there has been many crosses with ur 'ditchweed' with some local 'homegrown'. maybe its 1/2 sourdeisel / 1/2 tom jefferson bail weed.

or a field that someone just forgot 20 years ago and its still there. or even worse, maybe someones plot and they KNOW its still there, and they got u on camera!?!?!?! or rifle scope?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!

nah im just f'n with ya.

a consistant population prolly doesnt have any hermies in it because of the genetics involved with geosystematics of monecious annuals.

9. ^ what he said.

10. umm.. creapy. ya well i think i found a way to stop them from polinating. I was thinking about diging a big big hole like 6 feet deep, and then puting plexy glass or somthing over it to cover up the hole and still let sun come in. what do u think? peace

11. This is some weed found in kansas growing along train tracks. Gets you high too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. seedy as shit though

13. lol yuppppp dont think there could actually be any more seeds on it lmao

D.
    :smoke:

14. Looks Good.But yea A Whole SHHITTTTT Loadda Seeds=))

15. lol how can you say it looks good. It looks horrible... How did it smoke? i cant actually see any smoking material there apart from seeeeds.

16. It all smokes, and to remove the seeds all you do is flick it with your finger over a trash can or something and they all fall out. and i wasnt able to get a photo when i went back cause the plant had been removed....:confused:

17. If you did a little searching you'd probly find some more.

18. I found some more better then the stuff i posted it has no seeds and looks like some reg. ill post pictures later.

19. could try to make iso hash..

20. Smells very fruity and is really sticky. best stuff ive found so far. has a small amount of seeds
    and has alot of bud instead of just leaf.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]