Disturbing things that you've seen?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by H2oProof, Sep 30, 2010.

1. I remember when I was a kid, about 12 I shot this turkey on our farm with a .22, Went up to grab it and noticed it had chicks (felt bad man) and being a kid I tried to get dad to let my keep them so I could look after them. As some strange test or something he made me kill them all. We couldn't keep them and he said it'd be cruel to leave them to die

2. ppl dont fight these days in cali...its alot less messy to shoot

3. ^Depends on where you're at. Most of Cali hardly anyone gets shot. If you're in Oakland, Richmond, Stockton, LA, Vallejo, Someplace like that, you could very well get shot out of nowhere =O I had to pickup my Mexican friend Christian that moved to Oakland from here, and I was the only white dude in sight. There were some bangers walking down the street and I glanced at them, and my friend freaked out and said "Don't fucking look at them wrong or you'll get us killed!". Been scared to go to Oakland ever since=p

4. I know what you mean. I never told anybody either because I knew they wouldn't believe it and it would have just pissed me off to have people tell me I'm hallucinating when I know I'm not. And wow about the Dove that really raises alot fo question in my mind:rolleyes:

5. My bad didn't mean for you to take that in a bad way if you did and I wasn't paying attention when I said he lol.

And to braskie my dad was a crack head/alcohalic and shot my mom then himself. Glad I wasn't there to see it I'd probably be fucked in the head

6. Oh I didn't take it in a bad way at all. No worries. And damnnn about your parents! :( So sorry to hear that! You seemed to have turned out quite well, it could have seriously be worst.

7. my mom and that doing it wen i was like 5 or 8 ......and they punished me for sucking my thumps...

8. When i was like in grade 5 or 6 i had my buddy over and we were looking up shit on the internet at like 3am and this website pop'd up, and it was a terrorist video. They cut off a guys head with a machete and shoved it infront of the camera.

Someones liver on the ground in an alley way
    Gang fight at 2am

Aliens, not even fucking joking. I was walking my dog at a park with two friend at 11pm. We look in the sky, about 500 feet in the air IS A FUCKING MASSIVE object. I cant even begin to describe the shape it looked like, it was sort of like a mix between a triangle and a square. In the middle of it was a glowing circle and around that circle, smaller circles which made a larger circle. I ran back to my friends to tell them, and the "ship" moved over from where it was, to where we were. The glowing circle was directly over head of us, and we heard some fucked up noise, so we got undercover. AT that point we knew what the fuck was going on. I wanted to see what it was so i stepped out from under the cover. Im not lying when i say this, but for a fucking second or two i felt like i was floating, and my friend grabbed me and pullled me into the cover. I asked them if i looked like i was floating, to this day they still havent told me.

9. Me and a buddy were out in the woods clearing some trees and my buddy put a chain saw half way though his knee. It was sick.

10. Well, you shouldn't suck your thumps [​IMG]

11. For something as grusome as that that... Minimum 20 years in prison, no paroll or good behavior bullshit either. Although, mexicans can become pretty desentized from their environment. It's pretty rough down there.

12. They won't spend a day in prison. They'll get a minimal fine and spend a few weeks in "counseling."

I'd love to personally counsel them with my bare hands. Show them what it's like to attack something that can actually fight back.

13. When I was about 15 I got ready for school like I did everyday, I had heard police sirens during the morning but I didn't live in a nice neighborhood so that was common. Well as I go to walk out the door my mom comes in from out front and pushes me back inside. Apparently a hooker got her head chopped off, in my neighbor's front yard. I looked out the window and it was shit right out of a horror flick. I only saw a shitload of cops, and paramedics. They already got her body up but I saw the body bag, and the blood all over. The craziest thing is my neighbor didn't do it. He was on vacation during this time, and they actually found the dude who did it.

Another time...

My girlfriends parents were out-of-town, so I spent the night at her house. We got high, and you know did stuff teens do when left alone. But the next morning it was nice out. Like cloudy, a little rainy i.e perfect weather. So we're walking around and we pass the park and there is this body laying in the sand. But his foot was on the swing, while his body laid in the sand. So I checked it out, and the dude had a fucked up looking face. Well he wasn't moving, I poked him a few times, and no response. We called the cops, turns out he had OD'd.

These are short stories, if I could describe it in the detail I'd like to it'd be a good 5 paragraphs long:devious:

14. Driving home from work when I was 18, came up onto a head on collision, a car and tractor trailer. Got out to assist local town fire department. When they pulled the single driver out of the torched crumbled car, he came out in 4 separate pieces. Went into the Army the next week, spent the next 12 weeks learning how to effectively kill other humans, kinda stuck w/me since...