Disturbing things that you've seen?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by H2oProof, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #61 CA MMJ, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    Well would you rather me cry and wheep about it and be a wreck, or laugh it off and not be a wreck? I didn't even know the person for Christ's sake, I'm not going to turn myself into a sensitive wreck over a 90 year old lady with dementia that ran into traffic

My life=my choice=would rather laugh it off.

2. Oh wow, that's nuts. Did you get scared? I heard in certain cultures they believe the color red has alot to do with the world of the dead. Coincidence? Ummm:rolleyes:

3. #63 iMedic8, Oct 6, 2010

So your going to try and justify what you did by saying that are being optimistic? Rather you laugh about it than be a sensitive wreck? No one asked you to be a sensitive wreck; In fact, no one asked you for your opinon, I have heard enough of you on this thread. I think I speak for more than myself when I say you should keep your ignorant 12 year old opinons to yourself. The fact that you would find any humor whatsoever, no matter what the fuck "your next post" says, in a story on the thread labeled "Disturbing things that you've seen" is a disgrace.

I would bet my left nut your not older than 16, anyone who has lived on the planet for at least 16 years would value a human life enough to not joke about it being lost in such a terrible way. Are you too fucking stupid to think into the situation? Too stupid to think that those people who lost their lives had a family they should have gone home to? To stupid to think about the people that will spend the rest of their lives missing the ones they lost? If it's not stupidity, than you have no conscience, and no ability to determine right from wrong. Plain and simple.

_________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

So I might owe my left nut on your age, but that only makes the situation that much worse to know your an adult and you think that way.... Fucked up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

4. #64 CA MMJ, Oct 6, 2010
    Opinions are opinions, mine are my own. Don't start an argument over opinions bro, im entitled to mine just as much as you are entitled to yours. I don't need your lecture, as you said, im an adult. I can spew as much bullshit as I want.

Oh, and also, the person that died that I saw had no family, and also, jumped in front of a car, so you're right, i don't feel for her. Get your shit straight before you fire your cannons bro =O

Sure, I might be a fucked up person for that, but who are you to judge me? You don't know me, you've never met me, so get off my fucking back.

Like I said, you can have your opinion, but stop acting like you're the only right person in the world. No ones completely right about anything, thats that.

And another thing, keep your little kid comments to yourself. I am an adult, and while I might still have some "Childish" views of one persons death, I am still an adult, and demand to be treated like one. Im sure you wouldn't like it if I shot you down and called you a little kid and said I was in the right and you're a fucked up person....not cool.

That being said, ima leave this thread and be mature, unlike you who just likes starting arguments.

Edit: Also, I would like to apologize for my somewhat naive post about the other lady that got hit....I realize this was not the same thing that happened to me, and i am sorry if i upset anyone by laughing at it, that was not my intention =/

5. I wasn't judging you man, just gave you my opinion. :D

Good vibes.

6. Mind if I ask how?

Both mine died of a heart attack, I smoke/drink/do pills/drugs ect. and am pretty worried about myself.

7. I'm a she :) ! Umm I don't know about flashbacks, I was very very sober at the time. Actually I hadn't tried anything else beside cannabis at the time. And even then very few times. Oh and my dad had never ever in his life done drugs, drank alcohol, or even had one cigarette. He still died in a fucked up way so suit yourself dude, we're all going. :)

8. Sorry, didn't mean you, meant imedic8 or whatever.

Thanks for the vibes though!:D

9. ...i would laugh mad hard if i saw an old lady on a bike get nailed by a car, not even gonna lie.

10. the worst thing I seen was when my friend got shot at a party over a girl... now he's paralyzed from the hips down... shit gets real when the bullets are flying...but thats cali life real talk

11. stupid:rolleyes:

your cool man cali talk right real talk.. stupidest thing Ive ever heard.

12. haha alright man...im making this shit up...get over yourself you tool

13. why is this thread turning into a flame fest?? lets keep this thread going, lets be a little more supportive towards other people

14. not saying your making it up I just think its stupid that you say "cali life real talk" c'mon man cali isnt the only place dudes get blasted over girls ..

15. I went to a party a few months ago, and most of the people there were around 19-25, but for whatever reason there was a group of 15 year old girls there. A few of my friends and I left the party at about midnight, and noticed one of the 15 year old girls passed out outside the guy's gate, lying half on the grass half on the driveway, her shirt covered in puke and shit running down her legs.

One of my friends went back inside to find the girl's friends, but it turned out they all left. No one knew who the hell this girl was, and she didn't have anything on her so we couldn't check her phone for her parent's numbers. The owner of the house didn't want this girl in his house, puking and shitting on everything, so they dragged her into the back garden and threw a blanket over her, and that was that.

I dunno, I still think it's shocking that her friend's left her at a party where she didn't know anyone in that state. The rest of my night was spent thinking about how humiliated she would feel when she woke up in some random dude's garden covered in her own shit.

Oh, also - When I was 10 our dog passed away and we buried him in the garden, only to have the gardener dig up his decomposing remains a few days later. That was pretty disturbing.

16. #76 Henry Krinkle, Oct 6, 2010
    Posted in another thread but oh well. Ran over a young possum in my driveway and had to kill it. So I shot it in the head with an extremely powerful airgun. Did nothing to the thing but make it hiss. So while its sitting there I could only find a Vietnam Era Trench shovel in my shed so I used it to smash its skull. Pretty fuckin terrible experience had to hit it quite a few times. Makes me wish i had a .22, 12 Gauge seemed a bit much

17. That doesn't make ANY sense. Like, at ALL...

18. I wasn't scared, I just felt shook up about it. I didn't tell anyone because I thought that they'd think I was making a big deal out of nothing. But it wasn't like this guy just resembled my dad. If he hadn't have died, I would have thought without a doubt that it was him.

And I hadn't heard that red is thought to be a connection with the afterlife. It is strange that they were both in red vehicles. I did hear that when somebody dies, they come back as a dove to say goodbye and the day of my dad's funeral, there was a dove in the house and my cats were trying to attack it. The dove let my mom pick it up with her hands and let it go outside.

19. That's fucked up that her friends just left her like that. If that had been one of my friends, I would have hosed her down, wrapped her up in something and took her home. :(

20. rofl!!!!