Disturbing things that you've seen?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by H2oProof, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Fuck you!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT THAT IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD UNTIL NOW YOU BASTARD!

2. good lord, this makes me all teary eyed

3. Dude, it was really fucked up. I started crying a LOT and when we got into the car, my sister started calling people to tell them what happened. Listening to her explain it over and over again was pretty rough.

4. that is so sad, babies arent silverwear you dont hand them around without looking :(

5. I saw an injection needle laying on my dad's coffeetable when I was around 13 years old, not much later I found out (he admitted) he'd been addicted to speed for almost the entire time I'd been alive. Realizing he was on drugs every time we spent time together really messed me up.

When I was little I found a cat laying in the middle of the road. Apparently it got run over cause the middle of the cat was pretty much flat, and blood, shit and piss spilled out the back.

6. This thread is so intense -_-
    A couple of these stories made me cry, especially the baby one and the cat and dog ones :(

7. "Cry Freedom" maybe? with Denzel Washington?

I had to look it up but I remember seeing it a while ago, pretty good movie.

8. fuck!!! :eek::(:cry:

9. im gonna call this one.

10. yea that was it. really good movie but i was too young for that shit at the time

11. The same things happened to me! That's so weird. I was at my friends house getting ready to leave. I was standing by my car and a red sports car drove by and the man inside was staring at me and he waved and he looked EXACTLY like my dad (who had died about a year before that). I just stood there in shock for a while.

12. Whitnessed a hit-and-run. Lady was riding her bicycle accross an intersection and car full on hit her going about 50-60. I'll never forget seeing her body being hurled in the air like a ragdoll then seeing her head bust wide open.

And of course, this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8FQiJ-Rcw&feature=related]YouTube - Firemen Hearing People Falling Through Glass - Jumping 9/11[/ame]

13. Hahahaha! That's so epic

14. LOL death is hilarious:confused:

15. I feel for you, my cat Kitty passed away from kidney failure at age 12. Unfortunately its very common amongst cats. I was so attached to him, we got him around the time I was born, we were like 6 months apart in age so I grew up with him (I had no siblings so he was my best friend). I still miss him a lot. My Mom hated having the house so quiet after he passed so we ended up getting Spot only about 2 months after Kitty died. Spot is the most precious black and white maincoon, I <3 him. RIPKITTY

16. Well, Death itself is not funny, but sometimes the way people die, just cracks me up:)
    I probably wouldn't have laughed at this if the same exact thing hadn't happened to me, except with some 90 year old crazy lady crossing the highway against a red light=p

17. I nearly died when my buddy's car caught on fire while we were speeding down the interstate stoned. The whole front started sparking and shit and black smoke filled the inside of the car. I freaked out. He said no need to freak out, he could make it to the gas station a mile away to park it. The thing started burning outright, the whole front of it. I told him to pull the fuck over or I was hopping out regardless. He pulls over and by then it's really cooking. We both hop out and then I couldn't seem to remember if we had brought my buddy's two kids in the back with us. For a split second, I watched the car burning and felt like a coward and then I said fuck it the kids are more important than me and I ran back and luckily the two carseats in the back were empty. I got my hand burnt and then I backed off and we just stood there smoking cigarettes and watching the car burn until the fire department got there. Might not seem disturbing but it was to me.

18. That's pretty fucked up man..

19. Not if you read what I posted after that...Same thing happened to me. "Brah".

20. I read what you said after and I still think it's fucked up.

It doesn't matter if it happened to you or not..