DISTURBING the peace....

Discussion in 'General' started by chronictoker, Jul 8, 2006.

1. is a load of crap. Anybody else been caught smoking the doob in public and plead down to disturbing the PEACE? lol. I was just thinking about this because i got a letter in the mail today that says i owe court costs. You know why I owe court costs? Because I am a student, I have no money really, so I got a public defender, BUT at the hearing the judge said if you don't remember to go to such and such place and fill out such and such form then you DO have to pay. Bureaucracy at its best. DAMMIT, you know what I did, I plead down to disturbing the peace, paid my fine, and fucking FORGOT to go fill out that motherfucking form, can you believe it. Well now I'm going to get my wages garnished for a while as soon as I start getting wages, lol. This is straight up bullshit, I was not disturbing no peace, I was merely trying to be at peace by smoking myself into a coma, i wasn't hurting nobody. You know why we were stopped by the 5-0, cuz we were at a park, after hours. fuck the police. fuck, fuck, fuck the police. and fuck bureaucracy. end rant.

2. At least you didn't get possesion. LoL

Although it's shitty - I'd take "disturbing the peace" over possesion.

3. i second that

4. ^^^ yeah i know, still doesn't make it right, though.