*Disturbing material, Messed up. Don't click.*

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Says Page Cannot Display for me.

What is it?

2. This pretty much sums it up:

[​IMG]

3. Woah this is weird. Somehow I find it really funny though. It's gotta be fake.

4. Hahaha, Oh shit.

5. HAHA damnit lebowski....:smoke: you gotta stop doing that

6. the thing looks like a fetus.

7. uh.....yeah. imma get me two of em.

8. if cloning laws are the way they are now, there is no way that those are carbon based beings. maybe just well done electronics.

9. Some real nasty shit int this thread.

10. am i the only one who doesnt find this disturbing?

wierd and "out there" yes, but not disturbing.

11. never said that i was repulsed by it. i find it humorous more than anything. we are trying to create false life. its just another step forward towards "humans v.2"

12. Its not fucked up to you that they are selling gentically modified beings in pieces of plastic for little kids entertainment? I don't understand (if you look around) how they can put Human baby and toy in comparison. Thats just fucked up. Especially since it looks like a fucking featus.

13. Why are there no pics of it outside the package? No movies of it playing with the kid? It's BS.

14. they couldn't get anyone close enough to it for a picture.

15. Im on your side for this one.

16. Sick shit, that fuckin thing'd scare me n shit

17. haha yeah guys its fake, contrary to the website they are actually plastic robot toys...i think its just the mentality of something that clearly most people think is real that they are selling http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/4198/

i cant believe i actually clicked something that said "disturbing material, messed up. don't click."

18. I would TOTALLY buy one.

Call me a sick fuck.

But it'd be awesome.

-AFD

19. #40 the color green, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
    This is my favorite answer in the FAQ;

Do Genpets feel pain?
    Yes. However the Genpets have limited vocal chords so they will not create a large amount of noise when disturbed.

Here we've got another classic.

Do Genpets bite?
    Genpets should not bite, however Bio-Genica does sell the tooth remover kit.