Distorted leaves and lighter color in some spots on leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hi11b, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Hey guys. First time growing and I like to think I have a pretty decent set up for my babies. They are starting to get big fast, and I'm noticing distorted leaves and some lighter areas on some leaves. Any idea what this could be based on what they look like? Humidity is between 55% and 70%, lights are on 24/0, ventilation going in in bottom left corner of closet and exhaust in upper right corner. Temperature is between 70 and 75Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442021237.169305.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442021256.435484.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442021272.770079.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442021310.324944.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442021333.091412.jpg

2. soil type and how often are you watering water is RO / distilled I hope
    PPM on nutrients and how often are you feeding them
    Ph the water after applying nutrients
    PH and PPM is critical its a must
    and its about time to move the girls into a one gallon pot

3. Lol, get them out of those solo cups. That plant is rootbound and your soil is dead. Transplant in to bigger container.

4. The soil is vigoro and I'm not using any nutrients other than misting them every 5 days with diluted heavy foliar. Only watering when the top layer of soil is dry.
    I want to transplant, but I'm not sure what soil to put in the larger bucket. Suggestions??

5. I use Nutri mix hp soilless mix but any soilless mix is good pro mix hp or sun shine, that way it keeps it simply you supply the nutrients as needed none are supplied from the mix ,I apply ferts at a 25% dosage at every watering and some times water the first half with just ro or distilled water and the rest as stated above when the leaves are real green until they soften in color some ,I bought garden soil from lowes and it sucked had to trans plant into a cannabis friendly soilless mix and wow what a difference it made, sure made me look like I new what I was doing and it was my 1st grow, good soil its a must have in cannabis ..it drains well so over watering is not a problem I've run into.. its SIMPLE, you need to trans plant now thow, later you can go all organic soil with nutrient's in it and use tea's and such to feed the miro beasties ,just a thought [​IMG]

6. yea transplant and stop misting.. water when the soil is bone dry

7. Thanks for the help !

8. Transplanted and looking better every day!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442717219.624541.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442717265.509879.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442717279.928453.jpg