Distilled Water?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NJsteez, Feb 22, 2011.

1. I know about tap water...

Where does everyone get their distilled water?

Going to Wal-mart for 30 gallons at .80 - 1.00 each, just enough only to flush my plants before harvest sounds SOO impractical! Not to mention the 10 or so gallons I'll need for all of my nutes and basic waterings.

Is there somewhere I can go to buy in bulk? Can I get 5 gallon jugs distilled anywhere?

I live in North Jersey.

Where does everyone get their distilled water from?

:mad::confused::(

2. supermarket... sometimes you can get distilled water for like 50 cents a gallon...

yes it is impractical... invest in a R.O. unit and you never have to leave the house

i use to have one for 70 bucks in my sig.. ill see if i can find it, shoot me a PM

3. I was gonna say I can't really afford an RO now, but dam for only 70 bucks!

lol are Brita filters anywhere near up to par with RO?

Whats everyone think

4. hope its problem solved.... good luck bro

5. #5 LilDize, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    yo i read that vinegar lowers pH and baking soda raises pH. i added 1/2 tsp vinegar to 2 litres of water w/ around 7.5 pH and got it down to 6.5. worked great! havent tried baking soda to raise though. never need to really:D'

ha dunno if that answers anything cuz your flushing so you might be looking for more of a cleaner, pure method opposed to adding dilutes.

6. Yeah great website thanks for that link!