1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

Dissolving Xanax tablets

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MajorStoner, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 MajorStoner, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    Went to my psych last week and got these prescribed for panic attacks and the like. They're 2mg Alprazolam tablets that are meant to be held in the mouth or under the tongue to have them hit faster (which it is right now, haha). It's amazing, they have a mint flavor and just slowly melt, so baller. Only got 30 and 1 refill though, but since I'll give these a good review I may well just keep geting them. :rolleyes:

Can't find any pics online but mine came from CVS in 3 10-pill blister packs. They're just normal thinkness, wide white pills with 214 on one side. And another note, I just noticed on the package that insurance picked up over $120 on these, fucking expensive for a generic! damn!

2. NICE!
    thoes are badass man... I want some ;(
    my adderall xr script is like, insanley expensive. It was like over 130$ for 20 20mg pills.

3. aw those sound sick man..i just got two .25mg Alprazolam and iv never tried xanax b4 u think ill feel anything off ehm?

4. you might feel slightly relaxed. I usually need atleast 1-2mg of xanax to feel anything that is worth your time.

5. alright thanks man