Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dissolving QWISO into glycerin tincture?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 22, 2012.

1. So I donated for some glycerin based tincture to use in my egoT (ecig for thc)

However, it was the guys first run with it and is not very potent, and really needs stepped up. I have a like 11/15 cartridges worth left.

I am also making some qwiso (its 22 hours drying at this very moment). Once its done, could I sprinkle like a gram of the qwiso into the already made tincture and it dissolve into it? Its ok if its a slow process. I really do not use the pen much, it was more of a novelty thing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey BurtonSnow, that sounds like an idea! Did you ever find out??

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

3. Lol can't believe how much more knowledge I have now compared to 2012.

Go buy terpenes from connoisseur concentrates. Dissolving anything into glycerin is straight stupid. It taste like shit, burns like shit, and just overall sucks.

This stuff I now use and melt BHO into gives me a better quality cartridge then the dispos.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for the tip!

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk