Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dissociative effects when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ifouree, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Sometimes when I’m high my vision will alter in a slight way, or maybe it’s mental, but everything will look sort of alien. Like my room for instance. I’ll know where I am and it looks familiar but just looks off, like I’m looking at it from a different perspective or perceiving it differently if that makes sense.everything sorta looks dreamy and My vision also feels sorta zoomed out, or tunnel vision or some shit. I’m not used to the feeling which sometimes strikes anxiety and also makes going out in public not as easy as I’m so mind fucked by how dreamy everything looks.

I’m just wondering is this normal and does my little tolerance have to do with it?

I’m never met anyone who relates which makes me think somethings wrong with me

2. I get real sharp vision like colors are brighter at times

3. Not only is it normal, there's a physical reason it feels weird. When you smoke weed it reduces the intraocular pressure on the eyes. This was what got researchers looking into medical marijuana as a treatment for glaucoma in the 1970's. What they found out was that weed does lower IOP, but only for 3 or 4 hours, so it's not the best treatment for glaucoma after all. But we still get that change in eye pressure which definitely affects how it feels to see, if that makes any sense.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. When I first started I would get tunnel vision, or rooms would seem very small and close, like I could reach across the room and touch the wall as it seemed only a foot away. Sometimes I get "rainbow sparkles" where light from the sun looked like Xmas tree lights.

But that went away after the first month. So you're not alone, I think it's just a confluence of THC, your current disposition at the time, and your tolerance.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app