Dissecting food with the mouth

Discussion in 'General' started by 1Trismegistus1, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 1Trismegistus1, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Does anyone else do this? I break down food into individual parts when I eat them. Like I discovered that bananas are actually composed of 3 triangles with a semi-circle on one side, you just bit the end off, take another bite and kinda compress the banana with your tongue and it'll split into 3 parts. Or with twix I'll suck the chocolate off, then seperate the caramel from the cookie, and eat the cookie part last. With M&M's I let them sit in my mouth and then try to crack them in half and lick the chocolate out of the center and I'm left with a tiny candy shell bowl.

Anyone else dissect their food with their tongue?

and yes ladies, I perform awesome oral :p lmao i'm kidding

2. The only thing I can think of that I do that with is Twix, the exact way you described it.

3. hahah I was going to say the banana thing. I do it every time I take a bite :confused_2:
    But I bite the fuck out of dum dums. Lick lick, crunch lol
    So are you going to be in tennessee any time soon ?:ey:

4. The reason Twix has layers of those things is because a bite with a little bit of each is delicious. You're wasting the essence of the Twix bar.

5. BEST THING EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fOUR LAYERS OF deliciousness
    [​IMG]

6. Idk if its the same but when I drink water I hold it in my mouth for 5-10sec's before I swallow it.

7. I do that if I have really bad cotton mouth and not a lot of water

8. If you were a smurf, what are you now? Did you transform in Hyperspace somewhere? :D

9. Those are really good to dissect lol

10. perhaps Right after the bodily destruction :)

11. Very interesting thread... hahah... yeah... I do that too with the chocolate above.