Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dissapointed:(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by joe_guy, Jun 28, 2009.

1. so i day a bill sixty and i planed to buy a half oz, i fronted it to my friend and he toke for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys like longer then it should take to pick up some herb, i didnt want ti think he wanted to rip me off but it just toke so long, any ways he just texted me and said his guy was messing around with the price and charging 180 instead:( so no herb for me... sad day, o well tehres always tommarow i guessssss

2. Don't front money..ever. You'll regret, even if they're your friends, I've seen posts on here from people's friends of 10 years+ jack their shit. It's just a no-no.

Branch out and meet yourself a couple dealers. I just moved here to Wisconsin and I've got like 15+ dealers lol. All from schwag pushers to growers themselves. Ask your friend his dealers number or have him meet you two up.

3. #3 joe_guy, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009

nah man, i dont gotta worry bout it, if one kid fucks around people got my back. im not to worried.

also its quite different around here, like you don't just give out numbers. it seems most of you guys on here can do that. i kinda envy you for that. but then again with all the under covers and informants and rats (some one wore a fucking wire on me growing up!) around here(in eastern Idaho right now) you just cant be to trusting of people asking you for pot. its just totally different, also there are very few growers in this city, every know and then you get some bombing home growns but usually its from a larger scale operation, from a few ahours a way. most of the guys with all the drugs only want a few people knowing the got all the drugs.