Disposing of the plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deuteros, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Okay, I've seen tons of stuff about growing indoors but I've never seen anything about disposing of the plants after harvest.

So do you guys chop them up and flush them down the toilet or what?

2. We like to smoke most of it........

But the crap, that is left over goes straight into my worm farm. Stoned Worms:wave:

3. If you are runnin 400 watts or less 2-Gerbils will do the job....You will need a 10 gallon tank with a screen lid and a heavy rock for the top and 2 male Gerbils.
    Take the tank and stuff it full to the top pack it in there...make a lil' hole the size of a softball fer' the "Rats" put them in and stand back and watch them go to work....they will shred it up into lil' pieces in a coupla' days.(give them lotsa water)
    At that point you can leave them in it for a coupla weeks....to use it as litter and when it stinks like Gerbils toss it in the trash and its gone :wave:

4. Come on man, id rather have plant trimmings then gerbils. Thats like taking a airplane flight for free peanuts.

5. make hash! duhh. bubble hash is the easiest

6. I thought the gerbil idea was pretty nifty. xD But I live in So Cal, I can't be burning plants. xD Any other ideas, that don't involve gerbils?

7. u got a fireplace?

8. stems u can just throw out no one can say what there from as long as there r no leaves as 4 the leaves got a blender make a pot leaf smoothie and dump it any were were not many people go or put it in a zip lock biggie and throw it at a friend its very funny when they don't no what green slop is covering them ps it will smell :D

9. just drive out to a forest at night and dump ur shake in the woods.
    unless u guys in cali dont have any trees left