Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disposable distillate vape pen burn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FlamyMarciano, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I just got a disposable 1000 mg or 1 g from my guy for 40 (ended up being 80 cause I got a battery as well, delivery and a tip for good measure).

The pen taste a little piney.

The pen and cartridge feel solid but I doubt they metal cause my pax 2 magnet has no attraction to it. The cartridge is gold and th battery is silver.

Question : should this be so harsh causing me to cough so much?

Should it taste piney?

Should I be getting mild forehead headaches?

I’m scared I am inhaling something bad or maybe it is just the high thc content

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I find some distillate cartridges make my lungs hurt and cause a lot of coughing. Usually this is because too much of the terpenes are added to the distillate. Some strains taste piney, but you shouldn't be getting a headache. I would take smaller hits and/or reduce your battery voltage, if it's adjustable.

3. Oh okay so the terpenes make it so harsh. I got a headache the first time I did it and my lungs were on fire like phlegm and all.

Not sure if this is for me. Just want to make sure that this is not something like spice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum